• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This game tries to cater to everybody - and fails miserably

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
1 month ago#1
Quick scoping OP. Sniper acts like one shot shotguns and heat seeking missiles with no cool down at long range.

Run and gun OP. Slide quicker than you sprint with perfect aim.

Score streaks the entire game. Absolutely broken. Everyone has a radar and counter radar always up. There is no streak. You just add up points and usually always get them.

Obviously SBMM caters to the "I don't want to learn this game", I just want to do well" crowd. This ruins the game the most.

Sound whoring. Of course.

Several of these things need to be fixed for this to be playable. Less auto aim. The snipers need to be less accurate. Score streaks need to be tougher to get because there definitely needs to be fewer of them.

This is coming from a guy who has had a chopper funner on half the games he's played and is averaging about 35 kills and 15 deaths in my games.

The height of stupidity is complaining about other people complaining. Especially on a game board which isn't meant to just blindly promote the game.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#2
nuschler2212 posted...
This is coming from a guy who has had a chopper funner on half the games he's played and is averaging about 35 kills and 15 deaths in my games.

Cool man, post the videos!
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#3
nuschler2212 posted...
Quick scoping OP. Sniper acts like one shot shotguns and heat seeking missiles with no cool down at long range.

Run and gun OP. Slide quicker than you sprint with perfect aim.

Score streaks the entire game. Absolutely broken. Everyone has a radar and counter radar always up. There is no streak. You just add up points and usually always get them.

Obviously SBMM caters to the "I don't want to learn this game", I just want to do well" crowd. This ruins the game the most.

Sound whoring. Of course.

Several of these things need to be fixed for this to be playable. Less auto aim. The snipers need to be less accurate. Score streaks need to be tougher to get because there definitely needs to be fewer of them.

Well what should happen? Broken OMA and exact same maps from MW2?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: altblahblahblah

altblahblahblah
1 month ago#4
like every other cod ever made...carry a stinger (or whatever this entry's equivalent is) its not hard to shoot down killstreaks and its free points.

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#5
You can use the RPD premade class that has extra bullet damage to vehicles, and take down choppers in 5 seconds with the LMG...
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: gdogghenrikson

gdogghenrikson
1 month ago#6
altblahblahblah posted...
like every other cod ever made...carry a stinger (or whatever this entry's equivalent is) its not hard to shoot down killstreaks and its free points.
Been doing this for years

User Info: LunasHowl

LunasHowl
4 weeks ago#7
People will still buy it and they will rack in the cash hand over fist so they know exactly what they are doing

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
4 weeks ago#8
LunasHowl posted...
People will still buy it and they will rack in the cash hand over fist so they know exactly what they are doing

What does making money have to do with making a quality video game?

Nobody disputed that they make money.

Everyone knows they know what they are doing and don't care about quality, this iterating being no exception.
How dare I give my opinion when it differs from yours! Everyone knows you're a special snowflake who deserves to be coddled in life.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. This game tries to cater to everybody - and fails miserably
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A