• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. 11-year "Veteran" Cold War Beta Review

User Info: Epacalypse

Epacalypse
1 month ago#11
I only played about 12 matches with a few friends. Jumping seems way off to me. When you strafe then jump it feels and looks like you move twice as fast. I also seemed to get killed while already past a corner a bunch of times, which was very irritating. The aim speed while ADS is way to slow. (possible sensitivity adjustment)? I didn't have time to look. Enemy snipers seem way to hard to kill, without using a sniper yourself. The first assault rifle you have access too seemed very powerful. My second match with it, not even know the map, was able to get a chopper in the air with an overall 2.5kd score on domination. Also the MP5 felt good with 5 attachments. The playable maps were nothing exciting. I will still pick it up to play with friends, but I'm not pre-ordering.
Sleeping is a waste of time.
GT: EPACALYPSE

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
1 month ago#12
Epacalypse posted...
I will still pick it up to play with friends, but I'm not pre-ordering.

Respect
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Best CoD player on GameFAQs. Greatest body. Better hair than anyone. Really good looking. Alpha
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. 11-year "Veteran" Cold War Beta Review
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A