• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Best Class set up for the beta?

User Info: NewSwitchUser57

NewSwitchUser57
1 month ago#1
I see the guns everyone uses are X4, M16 and MP5. Whats the best loadout? The Meta as they call it.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#2
  • The vast majority of the guns in this game are good except shotguns. Pick your poison.
  • Run Stim Shot. Always. Tacticals are useless due to Tac Mask.
  • Run C4 or Molotov. Frags and Semtex are ass since they take too long to throw.
  • Field Upgrades are personal preference but I've seen people mostly run Bouncing Betty or Trophy System.
  • Best Tier 1 Perks are Flak Jacket and Tac Mask.
  • Best Tier 2 Perks are Scavenger and Quartermaster.
  • Best Tier 3 Perks are Gung-Ho and Ninja. If you play hardcore in the full game, swap Gung-Ho for Ghost.
  • Best Wildcard is Perk Greed, easily. Since it's a late unlock though, Danger Close is second best.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
1 month ago#3
Im loving the kreig 9 and the 2nd shotgun and routinely finish 1st or 2nd in the score boards
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: JunkBlossom

JunkBlossom
1 month ago#4
M16, iron sights + rapid fire ftw !!
My lack of desire to Raid apparently makes me a filthy casual.

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
1 month ago#5
Vulcan422 posted...
* The vast majority of the guns in this game are good except shotguns. Pick your poison.
* Run Stim Shot. Always. Tacticals are useless due to Tac Mask.
* Run C4 or Molotov. Frags and Semtex are ass since they take too long to throw.
* Field Upgrades are personal preference but I've seen people mostly run Bouncing Betty or Trophy System.
* Best Tier 1 Perks are Flak Jacket and Tac Mask.
* Best Tier 2 Perks are Scavenger and Quartermaster.
* Best Tier 3 Perks are Gung-Ho and Ninja. If you play hardcore in the full game, swap Gung-Ho for Ghost.
* Best Wildcard is Perk Greed, easily. Since it's a late unlock though, Danger Close is second best.

I personally like the wildcard with all the weapon attachments because that mp5 looks amazing all decked out. On other weapons? Yeah greed is the way to go
PSN id idelmaestro
Xbox live Del Maestr0
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Best Class set up for the beta?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A