• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. The supression of SBMM topics in the Cold War subreddit

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#21
Vulcan422 posted...
SBMM is a franchise-wide factor that has been handled incorrectly for a while now. Of course it's s***ty in MW2019.

Like I said, besides the maps and the SBMM, everything else about the game is great. The movement was actually innovated and works quite well, and the gunplay/TTK are well done. The streaks are also as decent as they are likely going to get in a COD game.

You're out of your f***ing mind if you think that movement and ttk are well done.

Seriously give your head a shake.

Go play MW right now and tell me the movement feels good. After Cold War it feels SO BAD.

Fast TTK is also dogs***.
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#22
Vulcan422 posted...
SBMM is a franchise-wide factor that has been handled incorrectly for a while now.

There's never been evidence for it outside of MW2019 and AW, and even that is limited. When otherwise was it even a discussion?

NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 month ago#23
sadiztic666 posted...
You're out of your f***ing mind if you think that movement and ttk are well done.

Seriously give your head a shake.

Go play MW right now and tell me the movement feels good. After Cold War it feels SO BAD.

Fast TTK is also dogs***.
I'll be sure to get right on that, when it becomes playable AKA when Shipment is back in its own playlist.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub | GGST: Nagoriyuki, Ky

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#24
Boy.....I'm really surprised to see this much dislike for MW '19.

Yet if MW2 multiplayer dropped with no changes beyond graphics update, there would be complaining from others, with the so called vets ignoring them
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 month ago#25
Sega9599 posted...
Boy.....I'm really surprised to see this much dislike for MW '19.

Really?
It's the standard CoD cycle.
By around this time next year everyone will be complaining about how bad Cold War is.

User Info: Mister_Fresh

Mister_Fresh
1 month ago#26
Update: I just got permabanned from the Cold War subreddit for toxicity. I made 2 topics about SBMM and then commented "corrupt mod removing this post in 3...2.." on one of the posts someone talked about SBMM in a positive way.

What a joke.
Pokemon Sword IGN: Fraz | FC: SW-3220-5398-9615

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 month ago#27
They did this for MW too.

Honestly, I hate SBMM more than anybody, but it isn't going anywhere. The devs know that every above average player hates it. They've heard the community outrage a thousand times. It's not like they aren't aware.

They have some data somewhere that leads them to believe that it leads to greater player retention, and they aren't going to listen to anybody who tells them otherwise.

You just have to bypass the SBMM with certain tactics or move on from the franchise.

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 month ago#28
Nordini posted...
Honestly, I hate SBMM more than anybody, but it isn't going anywhere. The devs know that every above average player hates it. They've heard the community outrage a thousand times. It's not like they aren't aware.

The thing is, the community can have all the outrage it wants, If they still buy and play the damn thing that's on them.
Devs won't change it until sales suffer, Other then that they don't care.

User Info: Malevolent_Moon

Malevolent_Moon
1 month ago#29
Zed7777ZR1 posted...

What about freedom of speech?

It's a freedom that you don't really have. Especially on privately owned sites such as this one where you are inherently agreeing to their rules of what you can and cannot say while you use the site.
God's lonely man

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#30
KurisuFenris posted...
Really?
It's the standard CoD cycle.
By around this time next year everyone will be complaining about how bad Cold War is.

Seems even when we get a decent COD game, some people feel compelled to say it's objectively absolutely terrible, 1/10 garbage.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. The supression of SBMM topics in the Cold War subreddit
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A