• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. One Flaw Will Kill Cold War

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
1 month ago#41
jaoman69 posted...
SBMM is the best thing CoD has ever done, games are so much more fun now.

Couldnt have hit the ignore button quicker. Nobody that says should be allowed to post on any forum.
How dare I give my opinion when it differs from yours! Everyone knows you're a special snowflake who deserves to be coddled in life.

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#42
nuschler2212 posted...
Couldnt have hit the ignore button quicker. Nobody that says should be allowed to post on any forum.

How much were you bullied in highschool to become such a sensitive little weakling?
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: flaire

flaire
1 month ago#43
sonicteam2k1 posted...
I wish it worked like they intended, like getting matched up with players of the "same" skill level. I usually get paired with players that are way too good for me or player who suck really bad. Never right at my skill level.

agree that sbmm could use more iteration and how they form the groups

i know they make certain sacrifices for q times and unknowns regarding player skill
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

sadiztic666
1 month ago#44
Connection should be the main priority in an unranked mode.

I shouldn't be matching up with people in the UK and Barbados when I live in Vancouver.

That s*** is just unacceptable, especially when they don't even show us what our ping is.
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: Lord_of_BeefDip

Lord_of_BeefDip
1 month ago#45
sadiztic666 posted...
Connection should be the main priority in an unranked mode.

I shouldn't be matching up with people in the UK and Barbados when I live in Vancouver.

That s*** is just unacceptable, especially when they don't even show us what our ping is.

That is the most important thing. Connection needs to be the main focus, even if they are implementing strong SBMM, it needs to take a backseat to connection.

And we need actual persistent lobbies, because aside from forming rivalries with people, I would rather play in a lobby with challenging opponents if my connection is solid, as opposed to playing a bunch of scrubs with a terrible connection.

sadiztic666
1 month ago#46
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
That is the most important thing. Connection needs to be the main focus, even if they are implementing strong SBMM, it needs to take a backseat to connection.

And we need actual persistent lobbies, because aside from forming rivalries with people, I would rather play in a lobby with challenging opponents if my connection is solid, as opposed to playing a bunch of scrubs with a terrible connection.

100%

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#47
sadiztic666 posted...
Well you’re pretty trash at the game so Im not surprised you find it difficult.

Proof? Your stats.

You are arguing I find it difficult to pull off or difficult to counter?
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
1 month ago#48
sadiztic666 posted...
I live in Vancouver.

Damn, you're impolite for a Canadian.
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights

sadiztic666
1 month ago#49
Machine1136 posted...
Damn, you're impolite for a Canadian.

It's the Italian in me.

User Info: flaire

flaire
1 month ago#50
i get just as much, or more, laggy matches in cbmm compared to sbmm

I'll take sbmm all day every day, much more fun matches
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. One Flaw Will Kill Cold War
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A