• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. I think this a great game.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
1 month ago#1
The beta is fun so far.

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
1 month ago#2
It's a ton of fun and it's something I'd play on a free multiplayer weekend but the game is not worth 70 dollars.
"GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site." ~ CJayC

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
1 month ago#3
This is a $20 game at best, MW is a much better and more balanced game.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
3DS FC: 1564 - 7512 - 1815

shads3055
1 month ago#4
Both are amazing and should have good dlc for at least a year or more.

User Info: keefkeef

keefkeef
1 month ago#5
Offworlder1 posted...
This is a $20 game at best, MW is a much better and more balanced game.
It's balanced now, but it sure as s*** wasn't at release. No CoD games are, and that's part of the fun and the fury of it. Calling this game a $20 game based on a very small percentage of the actual game (no single player, no zombies, and limited mp) is really overblown. I enjoyed what I played a lot, minor frustrations aside, and will be picking this up at launch.

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
1 month ago#6
"Its balanced now."

That's far from the truth.

Most sane people know this game is unbalanced and has little chance of being anything else.

The only thing balanced in it is the SBMM forcing everyone to play against similarly skilled opponents.

And that means the game will always be broken because it prioritizes that over your connection.

Let alone the very sporadic hit boxes and terrible net coding that people have known about for years.
The height of stupidity is complaining about other people complaining. Especially on a game board which isn't meant to just blindly promote the game.

User Info: Heero_Effect

Heero_Effect
1 month ago#7
I’m playing it on PC. I love the movement versus modern ware fare. I really like the maps. They feel refreshing. The modes are pretty good too. Graphically I feel like it needs another 6 months to a year... though. But I do have this pre ordered

shads3055
1 month ago#8
I’m sure the ps5 version will look good but for now I’m pre ordered ps4 version and will update whenever I get a ps5
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. I think this a great game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A