• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Who else is skipping this game?

User Info: goldenboy1867

goldenboy1867
1 week ago#1
I'm literally just going to stop playing cod for a while now.

I'm not enjoying it as I used to. I only played like three games and deleted the beta because it bored tf out of me lol

Game does look great, gunfights, gunsmith, etc. But they're ruining the game by changing unnecessary stuff, like the scorestreaks, kicking you out of the lobby every time you finish the game, etc.

Nobody even bothers going for scorestreaks now, you don't get satisfied earning them like you did with the older cods, they just randomly pop up.

Last enjoyable cod for me was bo4, sbmm in that game was non existing ( team balancing was eh buy still way better than MW and Cold war )
Are you saying I can run from a bullet?

User Info: AceTheFace

AceTheFace
1 week ago#2
I love every CoD but I have to pass with SBMM.

User Info: Genesis_Angeal

Genesis_Angeal
1 week ago#3
The maps are actually legit fun. I'm getting this game.
They do need to fix hit detection for up close gun fights. I'm forced to ads a lot more up close, but its not a deal breaker. I just move away from the enemy or jump when i shoot.
Even if the morrow is barren of promises. Nothing shall forestall my return - Loveless - Act III

Genesis_Angeal
1 week ago#4
Bo4 was clunky trash
Even if the morrow is barren of promises. Nothing shall forestall my return - Loveless - Act III

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 week ago#5
I'm skipping this one, I can already see community sentiment is bad, worse than MW and probably IW.

Not a fan of paying more for the next gen version either. Especially when the game is a blatant BO4 reskin, they've even got code left over from BO4, which also had code from BO3.

I think its about time they started putting some effort into this series. 60fps is one of CoDs main selling points and with that becoming a standard next gen, the series doesn't look as appealing right now.

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 week ago#6
Yeah, had high hopes after playing the Alpha but after just over 3 hours with the Beta its really sapped all my interest in this game.
Between the terrible map designs, the absolute garbage guns you start with and a lag that means I could stick the barrel of the gun up my oppenets nostrils and still miss, I'm done with this.

Genesis_Angeal
1 week ago#7
KurisuFenris posted...
Yeah, had high hopes after playing the Alpha but after just over 3 hours with the Beta its really sapped all my interest in this game.
Between the terrible map designs, the absolute garbage guns you start with and a lag that means I could stick the barrel of the gun up my oppenets nostrils and still miss, I'm done with this.
Lmfao you people are trash at call of duty. Yes the game is trash, but so was bo4 and you bought it. You most likely will buy this game once it hits the bargain bin at Wal-Mart. And please do so I can stomp the f*** out of you in a lobby. This game is easy.

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
1 week ago#8
Genesis_Angeal posted...
Lmfao you people are trash at call of duty. Yes the game is trash.

So I'm trash at a game that is trash?
Yeah, Surprisingly I'm not going to lose any sleep over that.

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 week ago#9
I'll probably just play this game to level up the guns for Warzone, but beyond that scope I'll be sticking to MW2019.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien, Seth | T7: Leroy, Kazumi, Dragunov | DBFZ: Cell/UI Goku/Goku Black | SamSho: Genjuro, Shiki, Jubei | GBVS: Belial, Beelzebub

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
1 week ago#10
Vulcan422 posted...
I'll probably just play this game to level up the guns for Warzone, but beyond that scope I'll be sticking to MW2019.

It is weird that you have, with both the alpha and the beta, come here and declared to all of us your opinion on the game then have changed your mind a couple of days later. Who the f*** knows what end of the spectrum you’ll be by the time the actual game comes out. I suspect you just get influenced by others opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Who else is skipping this game?
  • Post New Message