• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Beta is a LOT better than the Alpha. Initial impressions.

User Info: sadiztic666

sadiztic666
1 month ago#71
Vulcan422 posted...
On the first weekend I only played for the first couple of days since I got tired of the netcode issues. Second weekend I played mostly every day it was up until I got bored.

Really hopeful they add more stuff in the future and make it so there is a greater sense of individuality and uniqueness among weapons. Not sure if I'll play it on PS4 considering there's a chance it could struggle with the higher-quality stuff.

Because the way I see it, most of us played every single day for a lot of hours.

I personally put in around 50-60 hours across both beta weekends, which is a lot for just a couple of maps and being forced to play some modes that I dont really like.

It's hard for me to read how people didn't like the game when they played it every single day. I mean, if you really didn't enjoy it or thought it was too casual/boring or whatever, then isn't it weird that you put so much time into it?

Games that I find boring I usually stop playing after a few hours only.

If you think about it, you had a lot of fun and you would probably be playing it right now if you could.

Can't be that bad, right?
"Whatever. Act how you want but you're just stooping to their level and you know it."

User Info: korn666rule

korn666rule
4 weeks ago#72
Malevolent_Moon posted...
Not gonna lie, the way both teams can have the same operators confuses the f*** outta me.
Black ops 4 was like that but of course u could customize them
Psn name changed to Lounasty85 check me out!

User Info: KurisuFenris

KurisuFenris
4 weeks ago#73
sadiztic666 posted...
It's hard for me to read how people didn't like the game when they played it every single day. I mean, if you really didn't enjoy it or thought it was too casual/boring or whatever, then isn't it weird that you put so much time into it?

If you are familiar with the Simpsons episode where Homer watches a pig he was about to cook go flying though the air and ends up in all sorts of bad situations and Homer keeps remarking that "It's still good, It's still good!".
.... Yeah, that.

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
4 weeks ago#74
sadiztic666 posted...
Because the way I see it, most of us played every single day for a lot of hours.

I personally put in around 50-60 hours across both beta weekends, which is a lot for just a couple of maps and being forced to play some modes that I dont really like.

Games that I find boring I usually stop playing after a few hours only.

If you think about it, you had a lot of fun and you would probably be playing it right now if you could.

Can't be that bad, right?

Black Ops 4 was an abomination and I have multiple prestiges in it.

Call it me having “fun”, I call it sunk cost fallacy.

Either way, people tend to sink a lot of time into things that they don't necessarily love all the time, especially if they paid money for it.

Not Modern Warfare, though. Even after getting Damascus I’m still having fun with Demolition
Sometimes I say things and I'm not voice acting.

User Info: Machine1136

Machine1136
4 weeks ago#75
AvantgardeAClue posted...
Either way, people tend to sink a lot of time into things that they don't necessarily love all the time, especially if they paid money for it.

Oh yeah, $60 is such a huge sunk cost that you've GOTTA stick with "an abomination."
NNID, PSN: Machine1136 (I also have a secondary account on PSN, but it's top secret)
ICE - $2B per year toward abusing human rights
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Beta is a LOT better than the Alpha. Initial impressions.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A