• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Never gonna give you up, S1.

User Info: Sirgamesal0t

Sirgamesal0t
4 months ago#1
The battle pass for season one apparently had the rick roll song. I wasn;t playing cold war in season one, i missed out. So i missed out on earning the song?

I recently bought and started playing cold war, for about a week now and recently hit 100 in season 2's battle pass, it's nice having Africa and kids of america, but i really want that rick roll song.

Does anyone know if there's a way i can get it? I know it's not a huge deal, but i like playing war tracks when traveling in zombies outbreak.

User Info: _MARTIANS_

_MARTIANS_
3 months ago#2
Can't you just put it on every time you enter a vehicle?
PSN: MARTIANS
Horizon Zero Dawn: My #1. Horizon Forbidden West: My #1 anticipated.

User Info: Sirgamesal0t

Sirgamesal0t
3 months ago#3
_MARTIANS_ posted...
Can't you just put it on every time you enter a vehicle?

Not to my knowledge. When your in the lobby you can go to the tab for create a class, perks ect and drop down to vehicles to change their appearance and apply a wartrack.

I only have season 2's two 80's war tracks that consist of 3 songs each.

I googled how to get the rick roll song Never gonna give you up, it was rank 80 something in the season one battlepass but i didn't get the game untill roughly the second week of season 2.

So i think i missed out and am just asking if anyone knows how to unlock it if possible, can you change your battlepass back to season one?

I already hit 100 on season 2 like a week ago and i got about 10 free passes from varying sources, i assume theyll go to rank 10/11 on season 3 when it drops.

It's not a hue deal but i'd like to play the rick roll war track in outbreak when im doing car stunts, like driving indoors and trying to land on roofs.

User Info: _MARTIANS_

_MARTIANS_
3 months ago#4
I meant just start it on spotify or YouTube every time you want it ;-p
PSN: MARTIANS
Horizon Zero Dawn: My #1. Horizon Forbidden West: My #1 anticipated.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Never gonna give you up, S1.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A