• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Game keeps crashing in zombies outbreak

User Info: Sirgamesal0t

Sirgamesal0t
4 months ago#1
I'm just killing zombies in multiplayer outbreak and then it freezes, cant press the ps button have to wait for the error screen and send a report and restart the game.

Happened twice today im really angry.

I don't have 120hz enabled and ray tracing is disabled, i'm at my wits end, are these ps5's just released s***ty or something

User Info: Flibbith

Flibbith
4 months ago#2
Zombies are kind of an issue on ps5 which needs to be fixed
I have the same problem, play for about 10-15 minutes then it crashes.
I just go to my ps4 for zombies since it's more stable there
Searching for my Sheila. (Aussie woman)
And/or a Warzone partner

Sirgamesal0t
4 months ago#3
I have my old ps4 pro still but i dont wanna rebuy coldwar just cause a glitch happens rarely.

User Info: King_Ozzy

King_Ozzy
3 months ago#4
PC player here. As of the evening on April 17th, my version has been doing the same for me as well. I tried repairing my game, but it said nothing was wrong! (How can a file-verification algorithm not be able to detect literally game-breaking issues?)

Sirgamesal0t
3 months ago#5
King_Ozzy posted...
PC player here. As of the evening on April 17th, my version has been doing the same for me as well. I tried repairing my game, but it said nothing was wrong! (How can a file-verification algorithm not be able to detect literally game-breaking issues?)

Any chance the crash occurred while you were tapping L2 to rapidly toggle-snap to zombies to quickscope kill them in zombies mode?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Game keeps crashing in zombies outbreak
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A