• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Please can someone advise me on these questions to help me decide whether to buy

User Info: Trump_2024

Trump_2024
4 months ago#1
Hello

ok first of all let me say that most modern cod titles are pure garbage. MW remastered is still by far the best one which says it all. Ghosts, WW2 and MW were decent but the rest are trash.

my purchase of this hinges on a few things:

1. what’s the camping spec like on this? Can you have 2 x claymore/IED/bouncing Betty with danger close for easy cheap kills? Want to extreme corner camp with mines to annoy tryhards
  2. whats the deal with friendly fire in hardcore? It annoys me that most have the stupid ricochet or the kick after 3. Have they finally brought back unlimited teamkilling with the rocket launcher?
  3. if 2. Is no, is there a flashbang x 3 perk where you can spam flash grenades at your team mates to make them rage?
  4. can you trap team mates in corners and block doorways??

cheers

User Info: BusyGettingLaid

BusyGettingLaid
4 months ago#2
They actually give you points for teamkilling in hardcore now. It's the only way I can get a decent killstreak going lol

User Info: WickedWitcher

WickedWitcher
4 months ago#3
BusyGettingLaid posted...
They actually give you points for teamkilling in hardcore now. It's the only way I can get a decent killstreak going lol

no they don’t. After 2 team kills it goes to ricochet and kills you instead.
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you"
Tyrion Lannister

Trump_2024
4 months ago#4
WickedWitcher posted...
no they don’t. After 2 team kills it goes to ricochet and kills you instead.
That f***ing sucks

worst system ever

at least the old black ops games you could tk twice, or unlimited if you got host. Plus you could spam flashbangs at team mates

best of course was COD4, and MW2/3 pre patches where you could RPG the whole team

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
4 months ago#5
you sound like a giant tool TC, pretty sure nobody will miss you not buying it.
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
GT - YELARAKA SW - 1432-0183-6634

Trump_2024
4 months ago#6
RS_YELARAKA posted...
you sound like a giant tool TC, pretty sure nobody will miss you not buying it.
Is this the welcome you give to potential new players? Ask honest questions and receive abuse like this.
I am offended.

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
4 months ago#7
Here's the honest answer...

First, people like you is why ricochet is a thing. And thank God it is.

Second, I use flash bangs and molotovs, and along with the idiots stupidly cutting in front of you while you're shooting, you die to it often.

I stopped playing because of how dumb my teammates are in that mode.

Seal off a route fire enemies to the hard point with a napalm strike, and teammates will always mindlessly run through it for no reason instead of taking the hard point.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

User Info: Pox

Pox
4 months ago#8
Trump_2024 posted...
Ghosts, WW2 and MW were decent but the rest are trash.
Does not compute
Hokay so, here is ze Gamefaqs...

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#9
Trump_2024 posted...
MW remastered is still by far the best one which says it all. Ghosts, WW2 and MW were decent but the rest are trash.

In another topic you say WAW was good.

Which is it?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

Trump_2024
1 week ago#10
Sega9599 posted...
In another topic you say WAW was good.

Which is it?

I was referring to the modern COD games
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  3. Please can someone advise me on these questions to help me decide whether to buy
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A