• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Angelus72

Angelus72
5 months ago#1
This is ridiculous. Almost 500GB for both MW and CW. I see lots of repeated stuff in the manage content tab. Specifically the “shared with MW” content. Do I need that AND the repeated ones that don’t say shared? Personally I despise Warzone and wish it wasn’t latched onto the two games like a parasite. It should be separate and not forced to enjoy the games singularly.
Angelus72

User Info: deadfoundead

deadfoundead
4 months ago#2
Bump as I have the same question. I know some people just delete and re-download games but my house normally runs close to its monthly data limit so I don't usually have that option. I hate how games are getting bigger and storage sizes are still tiny lol.

User Info: Sirgamesal0t

Sirgamesal0t
4 months ago#3
Buy an external hard drive to run your ps4 games off of if your having storage issues.

I have 6 games and i'm too busy with them to get more and i still have 200gigs spare.

I'm considering uninstalling warzone, it's not as fun as lops 4 blackout.

User Info: Classicgamer615

Classicgamer615
3 months ago#4
Get a storage drive to store your PS5 games, the new Update should allow you to store but not play PS5 games.

I got rid of MW, CW is better so just play the other
The world is only as open as the configuration of Mountains and Rivers.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A