• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advice
  3. Best way to make my ex gf jealous?

User Info: mninp

mninp
3 months ago#1
So I was good friends with this girl for two years before we randomly had sex one day and we both found out at the same time that we were craving the s*** out of each other. She lost her virginity to me, we had sex multiple times a day, it was amazing, we were literally out of control. We talked about having kids, starting a family, getting our own place, etc. This went on for like 3 months, it was a bumpy ride to say the least. We fought a lot, we broke up so many times only to get back together because we were craving each other so bad. Well it ended recently for real this time because her ex bf came back into her life, and he was her "first love". She never had sex with him, but she was a teenager when she met him and she's been in love with him for all those years, even after they broke up. So she started talking to him again, but she told me he was giving her the cold shoulder, saying stuff like "I'm busy", etc, she wants to see him but he keeps making excuses, stuff like that. For the first time I felt like I wasn't her main daily focus anymore. I tried to kiss her and have sex with her, but for the first time ever she said "no". That hurt me so much.

So I told her I met somebody, a nice girl that I had a great conversation with (which was true). I asked her if she wanted me to see other girls, and she said "I don't wanna talk about it, I can't, I don't wanna know what you will do after me". I asked her like four times, then I said "Do you want me to stay with you, or see other girls" and she said "I don't want you to stay with me". So I said "Ok I won't". I made out with her, we said our goodbyes, and we said we'd keep in touch.

Well the next morning she texted me and said "I can't do it, I have to delete your number and cut you out of my life. It's consuming me, I keep thinking about you with the other girl".

Well...I freaked out. We had a two year connection, a really deep connection with so many amazing memories. I lost my cool completely and literally begged her not to cut me out of her life. It was the wrong move, I know, but all the emotions started overtaking me all at once. I told her I can't lose her completely, and she said that it's just difficult to know I'm with somebody else other than her. But she agreed not to cut me off.

We talked again today and had a completely platonic conversation about food and hot sauces lol. At one point she told me I was lucky to find a girl that I had a good conversation with. That pissed me off. I don't know if she's playing with me, trying to get to me. Either way, I want to get her to crave me again. She used to not be able to even talk to me without getting wet. Now she apparently "doesn't feel it". Per the words of George Costanza, she has "hand" right now. I need to get hand back.

What's the best way for me to get her to want me again without making her think I'm trying to make her jealous? Seriously, I do like this other girl, but I don't want her. I want this girl.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
3 months ago#2
By getting a new one.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Smile, Sweet,Sister,Sadistic,Surprise,Service.This is Low /(_) Tier (/_\)God <(_)>

User Info: PStrife

PStrife
3 months ago#3
Oh you TC. Stop, you are being emotionally driven right now on the wrong goals. You future true happiness would be reward enough, your unstable emo setting right now isn't going to let you see that right now.

For relationships, come and go & never ever remain the same.

User Info: LordQuidigibul

LordQuidigibul
3 months ago#4
Just tell her you're a primo gamefaqs poster, that'll reel her back in.

Seriously though, she had the right idea. You both can't handle this well. It's best to just move on. Just cut off contact for now. Maybe, in the future, say in a decade or two, maybe you'll be able to talk to one another in a clearly healthy way, but it really just doesn't sound like that's what you're able to do right at this very moment. So just move on, find somebody else.

mninp posted...
For the first time I felt like I wasn't her main daily focus anymore. I tried to kiss her and have sex with her, but for the first time ever she said "no". That hurt me so much.

mninp posted...
At one point she told me I was lucky to find a girl that I had a good conversation with. That pissed me off. I don't know if she's playing with me, trying to get to me.

Like seriously, this sounds just a touch possessive and kind of immature. I get that your feelings are hurt, and it's fair to feel that way, but what are we really looking at here? At first, you're hurt that you're suddenly not the center of her world... Um, you better damn well not be, and neither should she be yours! There are other priorities you're going to have to deal with in life, a significant other should not be a sole focus... Acting like this over the long term just doesn't sound like the basis for a good relationship to me, please move on for your own sake.

Then she says she's happy for you and you get pissed of and get paranoid? Maybe she meant to insult, I guess that's possible... But your emotional reaction is a bit severe. Do you really think a relationship with another person, where both people, or just one, gets this paranoid and or angry over something like this can really last? Would you really want to be in that relationship where you argue with the other person all the time?

mninp posted...
Either way, I want to get her to crave me again. She used to not be able to even talk to me without getting wet.

Yeah... I just have no words for this... I mean... Do you even like this person, or do you just want something else? Again, I get it, you're angry and hurt. It's only natural to want to make the other person feel just as bad as you or worse, but that's not a recipe for a good relationship nor for leading a good life. You'll just go and do something you won't able to take back later if you act on this now. Just move on.

mninp posted...
Per the words of George Costanza, she has "hand" right now. I need to get hand back.

I like George. He's good people. As per the Great One's Wisdom, maybe consider this, today, the beginning of the Summer of George... The Summer of mninp...
The name... As in a pound or a quid. As pronounced by a newborn.

User Info: juicebox4

juicebox4
3 months ago#5
lol tc you're deluded
*Ding dong, bing bong*
GABBA GABBA HEY

User Info: RP_Grump

RP_Grump
3 months ago#6
By moving on.

User Info: perhapsmaybe

perhapsmaybe
3 months ago#7
Alrighty TC, as a fellow heartbroken, sore and afraid individual who has undergoing a process of healing and moving on that I should’ve fully committed toward ages ago, I am genuinely begging you to stop this sort of mindset.

I had been pining over this girl 4 months after she broke up with me. She had really wanted to be friends so after our split I decided I still want her in my life in some capacity, so I agreed and just said I’d want to get some space first. Down the line she changed her mind about being friends and just wanted me to move on and be happy. Whether this was before or after I started prodding and poking, it doesn’t matter. Both of us should’ve put our foot down and/or stepped away from the situation long before it got to the point where I approached her at a party, drunk and laying out that I wanted to salvage the relationship and her growing extremely uncomfortable with seeing me around.

I am saying this because I was, and you currently are - possessing a mindset which will only cause you more pain, frustration, grief and dejection.

When you say “I want her to want me again”. By god, so do I. BUT IT IS NOT IN YOUR CONTROL MAN. I still remember her gaffawing when I first took my shirt off - her sexting during her self-pleasure sessions while thinking of me - hiding my clothes so I wasn’t able to get dressed. What you are missing is that BOOST TO YOUR EGO, a mixture of validation, empowerment, and confidence that comes from being desired by someone you are attached to. Obsessing over making someone want you is NOT A HEALTHY WAY TO GAIN THIS.

Because of my mistakes I had to deal with more heartbreak than was necessary. I am ashamed of myself and humiliated. If it helps convince you, do you want to be the guy that she talks about uncomfortably to her new partner when they are discussing past relationships and points of discomfort or trauma? Yeah, I’m dealing with that fear right now and trying to push it away.

TC please, I need you to take a step back, hunker down deep in some thought and really figure out what you’re after when pursuing this girl. Sore heart to sore heart, stranger to stranger, and from a regretful man who is working on accepting, letting go and living with his decisions. At least take some insights from my experience because it is probably the biggest positive to arise from my mistakes - that I can share it with others and help them.

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
3 months ago#8
@mninp
@ryanm32
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Smile, Sweet,Sister,Sadistic,Surprise,Service.This is Low /(_) Tier (/_\)God <(_)>

User Info: zhukov1943

zhukov1943
3 months ago#9
Best way to get revenge is to have sex with her mother.
'Reality,' sa molesworth 2, 'is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder.'

User Info: QwelzaarKane

QwelzaarKane
3 months ago#10
https://youtu.be/3p8pG2Gi_60
http://error1355.com/ce/QwelzaarKane.html
Can it be that it was all so simple then?
  1. Boards
  2. Advice
  3. Best way to make my ex gf jealous?
  • Topic Archived