• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon UNITE
  3. Who are you maining?

User Info: AlexxPB

AlexxPB
2 weeks ago#1
I've played the japanese beta and I think I'm maining Snorlax based on that little experience.
Hbu?
FC: 0645-5857-1121
NNID: AlexxPB

User Info: akwan_tarot

akwan_tarot
2 weeks ago#2
Undecided. Will probably try a bunch, and stick with the ones I get the best win rates with ...

They may have tweaked the game balance, and the meta will probably be very different.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: MajorasMaskLink

MajorasMaskLink
2 weeks ago#3
I'll obviously try different Pokemon out, but I'm planning on it being Garchomp. Lucario and Gengar also strongly appeal to me; although Gengar didn't look quite as good as other Pokemon in the beta unfortunately.

User Info: Yamata_Demon

Yamata_Demon
2 weeks ago#4
Cinderace and Garchomp for sure.
http://i.imgur.com/jgYSN8l.gif

User Info: Supah_Axel

Supah_Axel
2 weeks ago#5
Absol looks like the most fun to me so far.
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/signature/Bakabridget.png

User Info: IronChef_Kirby

IronChef_Kirby
1 week ago#6
Gengar is my favorite Pokémon of all time, but its kit looks incoherent. Oddly, I feel like I might end up maining Slowbro; I love all the CC and self-sustain he brings.
"Spaghetti or not, here I come."
Dunno yet but I’m gonna play the bruiser/all rounder role and like to play off meta or flex stuff so I really need to have some time with the game
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: Milsa4ever

Milsa4ever
1 week ago#8
I'm assuming all characters aren't going to be unlocked at start, so I'll probably play as the starter they give you and then quit before I unlock any one good.
(adds signature, or no one will read last line of text.)

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
1 week ago#9
I haven't played the beta, but I'm going to main Wigglytuff, Charizard and Alolan Ninetails.
"The Mountains of Hakone are..?"

User Info: PadWarrior

PadWarrior
1 week ago#10
Greninja and Cinderace. Will they both be available tomorrow?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon UNITE
  3. Who are you maining?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A