• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I think that Shadow World > Pursuing My True Self

User Info: silverman1205

silverman1205
2 months ago#1
I know I am going to get hate for this, but I am just going to say it. I think Shadow World is a better song than Pursuing my True Self. I acknowledge that it is a good song, but I still think Shadow World is better. Feel free to murder me in my sleep now... or throw me into a TV. Whichever is easier for you.
"Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless." -Fawful
Switch FC: SW-4321-4706-7420 IGN: Silver

User Info: Viggs

Viggs
2 months ago#2
silverman1205 posted...
I know I am going to get hate for this, but I am just going to say it. I think Shadow World is a better song than Pursuing my True Self. I acknowledge that it is a good song, but I still think Shadow World is better. Feel free to murder me in my sleep now... or throw me into a TV. Whichever is easier for you.

I've never heard the other one , but for what it's worth, shadow world may be my favorite track from p4G and p5r combined. I'll probably watch the entire intro 70% of the time every time I turn the game on
Viggs M.D. PGY-1 :D

User Info: REN2607

REN2607
1 month ago#3
Nah, it's okay. I pretty much agree with you. Those who are usually against this opinion are edgy SMT fans or edgy people in general.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
1 month ago#4
"Pursuing My True Self" fits the game's theme far better. Also the accompanying animation for the new opening is silly beyond words.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I think that Shadow World > Pursuing My True Self
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A