• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What confidant rank would be considered, 'too far?'

User Info: Silver_halo

Silver_halo
1 month ago#1
So, I have been having this question but have a hard time wording it so I'll just explain. So, I maxed out Yukiko's confidant rank, so since they're now boyfriend/girlfriend, of course it would make her sad if I dated another girl. But I still need to raise the others' confidants. What confidant rank would be the maximum before it would be considered boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm staying loyal to best gorl because it makes me feel like a complete jerk dating more than one person.
NFC: SW-5410-9049-3524
Pacakes - Goro Akechi

User Info: nobdy1

nobdy1
1 month ago#2
Max rank and romance are different. You have to pick the girlfriend option during the rank up event. Now that you're dating Yukiko, it will give you a warning when that moment comes up.

User Info: Silver_halo

Silver_halo
1 month ago#3
nobdy1 posted...
Max rank and romance are different. You have to pick the girlfriend option during the rank up event. Now that you're dating Yukiko, it will give you a warning when that moment comes up.
Alright, thanks!
NFC: SW-5410-9049-3524
Pacakes - Goro Akechi
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What confidant rank would be considered, 'too far?'
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A