• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. In little spoilers how to get true ending ?

User Info: AreaFiftyOne7

AreaFiftyOne7
3 weeks ago#1
Is it like p5 where certain social links have to be maxed ? Is it just choices at the end where what you did prior to that point does not lock you out of it ? Thank you for being spoiler free as possible please

User Info: piplupzero

piplupzero
3 weeks ago#2
Its not based on social links (though you can get an extra boss by maxing maries social link before a certain point) but IIRC once you reach the "normal" ending you get a kinda fadeout scene talking to some characters and after that the game gives you a prompt to go home. You have to answer "no" to that and visit the food court, then the riverbank and then the velvet room then finally the gas station and talk to the character there.
The game really tries to fight you on this too so just make sure you keep telling it youre not interested in going back to the house. This may involve interacting with characters and objects a few times before the game goes "fine you can progress"
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
While Sony and Microsoft are counting dollars, Nintendo are counting stars

User Info: CW Boi 209

CW Boi 209
3 weeks ago#3
Aeon link is needed though if you want the expanded true ending.
i9 9900K | 16GB Corsair Veangance | EVGA RTX 2080 ti XC | Crucial SSD 250GB & 2TB | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI | NZXT H500i

User Info: AreaFiftyOne7

AreaFiftyOne7
3 weeks ago#4
Thank you. So besides aeon to unlock and see everything I don’t have to worry about other links? I can do what I wish ?

User Info: Lorthremar

Lorthremar
3 weeks ago#5
the game tries really, really hard to convince you that it's "over" on the playable day in March. just don't believe it when it tells you you're done; instead, go back to the food court.
the 9/11 buildings got destroyed in the 9/11 thing - xyphilia
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. In little spoilers how to get true ending ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A