• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Is there any saving spot before choosing the girl?

User Info: Cencourang

Cencourang
3 weeks ago#1
Sorry for my bad English..

So, this is my 1st playthrough for the game.

I already finish Persona 4 Vanilla years ago, so for this P4G, I want to use guide only for S.Link.

But after reading some discussion, it's turn out in P4G, you can dating all the girl, but will get bad impact later in the story (romance segment) on valentine day. Well, I want to avoid that (if I can), but at same time, I really want to see all the scene with every girl using save later on.

As far as I remember, choosing the girl to became your GF in this game, in S.Link story right? Around lv 9 or 10 I believed? Or it isn't? I forgot TBH..

Unlike normal visual novel, its okay to save up early just to save the "branch route". But this game it's quite different because it had dungeon crawling. Like me right now, I'm at Rise post dungeon (Rise already recovered and King Moron is dead). My higest S.Link right now is Yukiko (around 8 I think). I didn't even start with Naoto and Rise. No way right I will save from here to make Yukiko my GF, and load the game from here later on to choose another girl? XD

That's why I ask, is that any spot (or part of the story), where I date all the girl, but before valentine (that epic scene) I can choose to settle down with 1 girl without got that horrible scene (maybe break up moment or something like that before valentine)? Or, if I really want to see all the scene, the consequence for want to see all valentine scene was unavoidable if you have many GF?

I know this doesn't effect the main story, and actually its fun to watch someone got backlash from cheating (LOL), but it would be good too if there a way to avoid that.. XD

If somehow you know how to do it, please tell me..

Thanks for read this btw..

User Info: CW Boi 209

CW Boi 209
3 weeks ago#2
As far as I know, there is no negative impact for romancing everyone. What they probably mean is that if you reject spending Valentine's Day with someone in favor of another, their responses will likely make you feel bad.
i9 9900K | 16GB Corsair Veangance | EVGA RTX 2080 ti XC | Crucial SSD 250GB & 2TB | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI | NZXT H500i

Cencourang
3 weeks ago#3
After google, I found this post that said,

"we actually can date many girl as we wanted, except we must choose 1 from the party"

Is this true?

Cencourang
3 weeks ago#4
CW Boi 209 posted...
As far as I know, there is no negative impact for romancing everyone. What they probably mean is that if you reject spending Valentine's Day with someone in favor of another, their responses will likely make you feel bad.

Yep, thats the point for my question..

IDK, maybe because I play too much VN, I just thinking, is that possible, at certain point where I can save as a branching plot for the romance, so I can easily save and load later on to see all the scene..

User Info: nobdy1

nobdy1
3 weeks ago#5
I can think of two points you'd need to have saves at. The first is the summer festival. To get the Yukiko or Chie date, you need to already be in a relationship with them.

The second is just before the December boss fight. After that, it jumps to the Christmas Eve date. You'd have to make a save in December, choose a single girlfriend, beat that boss, and then play through to Valentine's Day for each girl.

Cencourang
3 weeks ago#6
nobdy1 posted...
I can think of two points you'd need to have saves at. The first is the summer festival. To get the Yukiko or Chie date, you need to already be in a relationship with them.

The second is just before the December boss fight. After that, it jumps to the Christmas Eve date. You'd have to make a save in December, choose a single girlfriend, beat that boss, and then play through to Valentine's Day for each girl.

Thats the problem I think of.

I mean, for make a girl to be GF, we do that on S.Link right?

So in order to do that (like you said choose single GF before beat the boss for valentine scene), I must hold up in the certain lv of S.Link right? Example for Yukiko, I need to hold up to lv 8, because lv 9 (CMIIW) was the lv where we need to choose to be GF or bestfriend.

For summer festival, how many girl can get that date scene? Only Yukiko and Chie?

User Info: nobdy1

nobdy1
3 weeks ago#7
Cencourang posted...
Thats the problem I think of.

I mean, for make a girl to be GF, we do that on S.Link right?

So in order to do that (like you said choose single GF before beat the boss for valentine scene), I must hold up in the certain lv of S.Link right? Example for Yukiko, I need to hold up to lv 8, because lv 9 (CMIIW) was the lv where we need to choose to be GF or bestfriend.

For summer festival, how many girl can get that date scene? Only Yukiko and Chie?
The summer festival has scenes for Rise, Ai, and the Sun arcana girls too, but they don't have to be in a relationship. Rise can't be that high yet and I'm pretty sure the others can be viewed if you're still in the early levels of their social link.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Is there any saving spot before choosing the girl?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A