• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Skip the optional dungeon on duplicate save file?? (Spoilers)

User Info: ForteEXEMaster

ForteEXEMaster
3 weeks ago#1
So I'm at January 10 now. I did the Aeon max rank with Marie, but I was wondering something?

Can I copy this save file, and then do one where I skip Maries dungeon and do the normal true ending where I fight Izanami at the end, and then on the other save file, do one where I can do maries dungeon? Or am I locked into doing the hollow forest now that I've already maxed out Aeon?

User Info: Revolver_Raven

Revolver_Raven
3 weeks ago#2
If you've maxed the Aeon social link and unlocked the Hollow Forest, you can still do Yomotsu Hirasaka and fight Izanami on the last day. Hollow Forest does not replace that as the final dungeon of the game.

Also I think if you're on January 10th and have already maxed Aeon you have to do Hollow Forest no matter what now. I believe you'd have to fail to max out the Aeon social link in order to skip Hollow Forest entirely but I'm not 100% sure about that.

User Info: teepan95

teepan95
3 weeks ago#3
If you max out Aeon but don't ask Margaret to look for Marie, then you can skip hollow forest iirc
https://i.imgur.com/NlyIzM6.jpg ~ Lara Croft and I, as drawn by Harpie!
'I'm gonna pound a 400 lb woman just to prove teep wrong' - NigerianKnight

User Info: Revolver_Raven

Revolver_Raven
3 weeks ago#4
teepan95 posted...
If you max out Aeon but don't ask Margaret to look for Marie, then you can skip hollow forest iirc

I believe you're right actually I just replayed past this part last night and forgot that was an option. TC said they were on January 10th though and you talk to Margaret on January 2nd about Marie (along with all the other New Year's greetings with Social Links).

Unless TC has a save before January 2nd then they would have already told Margaret to look for or don't look for Marie and be locked into whatever decision they made.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Skip the optional dungeon on duplicate save file?? (Spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A