• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
1 month ago#11
Kitty91 posted...
I mean I've tried wiggling the joystick instead (thumb and next finger grasping the side instead of thumb on top), but it still pulls into the red all the time and it's so slow to get it bk into safety. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong
You see how like in your vid, the border around the yellow bar turns red after reeling in in some of the blue? That's when it pulls away from you, which also makes it pull harder. On my vid, almost at the end, I'm starting to do the same thing on the 18 sec mark and it starts fighting back, compared to the slightly easygoing nature of it when I just reeled at the blue.

Chidori might have a point with some of the input lag, do you have a study fps and not streaming into a device?

User Info: Kitty91

Kitty91
4 weeks ago#12
I have my laptop plugged in constantly, I have nothing else running in the background. There might be some lag somewhere (noticed a few times, I've clicked in the blue area and it's jumped and counted it as not safe). I'm getting a better response with my 360 controller instead of ps4 though, managed to pull it up close before it pulled all the way back
Forget the pain you felt in the dream. Go back, back into a nebulous dream!

Kitty91
4 weeks ago#13
thelocalhentai posted... the border around the yellow bar turns red after reeling in in some of the blue? That's when it pulls away from you, which also makes it pull harder. On my vid, almost at the end, I'm starting to do the same thing on the 18 sec mark and it starts fighting back, compared to the slightly easygoing nature of it when I just reeled at the blue.

So do you mean I should be tapping and not holding so the blue doesn't shrink as much? Is that what makes the red border. I did notice the difference in your vid, but I couldn't tell what you was doing different. I'm confused by your reply as it says that's what happens when you reel in the blue instead of reeling in the blue.

Kitty91
4 weeks ago#14
Yeah that one good time with the 360 controller seems to have been a one off thing. I still can't get it even half way. I've even tried just not reeling at all and just getting it to stabilise a bit more but it's the same, just every few seconds it throws into the red bar, I can't do anything about it
When you open task manager, are the percentages at the top high or low? Also, what are your game settings like? Maybe try fiddling around with those to see if you can improve the performance at all. Did you struggle with the river guardian as well?
We're all Atheists truly, I just believe in one God less than you.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A