• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Marie isn't maxing out (spoilers)

User Info: Ultimatechidori

Ultimatechidori
1 month ago#1
I’m on 11/09 currently, and I’ve gotten Marie up to rank 9. A while ago I made sure to raise enough points through the shrine to rank up on the next hangout, and decided to finally max her out today. However, although I’m getting the “you feel your relationship will deepen” message, she’s not offering to go to my room, and the cutscene doesn’t involve my room, or even any dialogue options at all. It’s simply just a scene of everyone hanging out at Junes.

Normally I’d just keep playing to see if she ranks up on the subsequent hangout, but I’m getting really short on time in game and want to max out as many links as possible. Is it because Nanako is still recovering? Or a bug? I’ve just never encountered anything like this in Persona.
We're all Atheists truly, I just believe in one God less than you.

User Info: Sephini

Sephini
1 month ago#2
Rank 10 always requires spending time before rank-up iirc.
R

Ultimatechidori
1 month ago#3
Okay thank you. Played through vanilla P4 several times but this is my first time going through Golden so the shrine is new to me.

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
1 month ago#4
Think there's a couple ranks where her slink (7->8 and 9->10, iirc) doesn't rank up even if you have the social points for that interaction, so it's best just to test it out.

User Info: CW Boi 209

CW Boi 209
1 month ago#5
Are you making sure to go into the velvet room for the poem scenes too? I think those are also important for advancing her link.
i9 9900K | 16GB Corsair Veangance | EVGA RTX 2080 ti XC | Crucial SSD 250GB & 2TB | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI | NZXT H500i

Ultimatechidori
1 month ago#6
Yeah, I got it figured out. I just had to hang out with her again. It sucks that I lost that phase, but oh well.

User Info: teepan95

teepan95
4 weeks ago#7
She's free every day in December, and the end of Dec is her deadline. You've got time, relax :)
https://i.imgur.com/NlyIzM6.jpg ~ Lara Croft and I, as drawn by Harpie!
'I'm gonna pound a 400 lb woman just to prove teep wrong' - NigerianKnight
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Marie isn't maxing out (spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A