• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: StrongerDoggo

StrongerDoggo
4 weeks ago#1
her s link is in reverse and it screwed me
this girl sucks why
Tonight we hunt!

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
4 weeks ago#2
StrongerDoggo posted...
her s link is in reverse and it screwed me
this girl sucks why
Cause Piggyhara actually doesn't easily buckle to Narukami's charm unlike all the other girls.
She's the roadblock to being a pimp and if you reversed or even broke the slink, you just aren't manly enough.
Sorry.

User Info: Akira_Kurusu22

Akira_Kurusu22
4 weeks ago#3
I don't like her either, but not for Reverse/Broken reasons. No, I don't like how haughty and stuck-up her sprites look, for one - I don't see her supposed beauty with these sprites. I also don't like how demanding, rude, and cruel she can be, either.
Though I'm only on Rank 5, so I don't know if her personality improves or not in the second half of Moon.

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
4 weeks ago#4
Akira_Kurusu22 posted...
Though I'm only on Rank 5, so I don't know if her personality improves or not in the second half of Moon.
She actually has a very fantastic background, one of the better slink stories but she's meant to seem like an ultra b**** at first.

User Info: newguy624

newguy624
4 weeks ago#5
I like her! :D

User Info: teepan95

teepan95
3 weeks ago#6
thelocalhentai posted...
Akira_Kurusu22 posted...
She actually has a very fantastic background, one of the better slink stories but she's meant to seem like an ultra b**** at first.

This

I felt the same about her at the beginning

But stick with her!
Marie is best girl!
I'm gonna pound a 400 lb woman just to prove teep wrong - NigerianKnight
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A