• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. *SPOILERS* Questions about Marie's platonic and romantic cutscenes and others

User Info: shou17

shou17
1 month ago#1
So I just finished Persona 4 Golden and stayed loyal to Marie throughout the entire game. Ngl I slightly regret it when I found out Marie went missing, and hence you can't invite her out on a date on the days that the game allows you to go on dates (I'm basing it off the guide). So on those days (except Valentine's day) I don't even have options to ask anyone out. Anyway I read somewhere that Marie may have some cutscenes that are the same regardless if you're on the platonic or romantic route. So I'm curious, for the platonic route,

Cutscene 1: After you rescued Marie with the gang and she wakes up, does she still hugs you in front of everyone?
Cutscene 2: On Valentine's Day, does Marie still wait in front of your house, gives you chocolates and kissed you?
Cutscene 3: Does she still declare her love to you on television? (I'm guessing this is an obvious no, but just in case)

My other question is, are there any list that tells you scenes that specifically has platonic and romantic variations (obviously Valentine's Day is one)? Like when you chose your date for the ski scene right before you found Marie. I'm debating whether to go for a second playthrough or not to choose a party member as my girlfriend this time since they spend the most time with the protagonist (plus Chie is my 2nd favorite), but I'm not sure if I wanna go through the entire game all over again if there's not that much difference in cutscenes/dialogues.
3DS FC: 2938-6785-5939

User Info: cjs28

cjs28
1 month ago#2
Just f*** everyone and pick your favorite. That's what I do <_<
NeonOctopus's alt >_>

User Info: shou17

shou17
4 weeks ago#3
cjs28 posted...
Just f*** everyone and pick your favorite. That's what I do <_<
Nah because it would make me feel like a d*****bag on Valentine's day; I saw the cutscene on what would happened if you romance all the girls on youtube.

Decided I would start a new playthrough anyway while waiting for Story of Seasons to come out. I will probably save abuse for all the other girls beside Chie and Marie. I wish someone uploaded all the romantic cutscenes with japanese voice overs on youtubes, all the ones uploaded are with english voice overs.
3DS FC: 2938-6785-5939

User Info: cjs28

cjs28
4 weeks ago#4
Eh, they get over it tho. It's worth it just to say you slapped all their t******
NeonOctopus's alt >_>

User Info: teepan95

teepan95
4 weeks ago#5
My first playthrough was a Marie playthrough <3

My next one will probably be a playthrough where I act, in the words of Nanako (from the anime), like a "manwhore"
https://i.imgur.com/NlyIzM6.jpg ~ Lara Croft and I, as drawn by Harpie!
'I'm gonna pound a 400 lb woman just to prove teep wrong' - NigerianKnight

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
4 weeks ago#6
She kinda accepts the whole "we've had a past relationship" thing, so a lot of it is kinda her trying to force that on Yu, so yes, she does do a lot of those things, at least from what I remember, the TV one definitely is and probably the Valentine's day one.

Haven't beaten the game on PC (too many games from the sale) and I haven't played it to 100% on the vita for years now, so not sure on the other times. The ending is cutscene is everyone's kinda whatever about relationships since it's a timeskip and everyone's kind of moved on (most likely to keep a more neutral scene).
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. *SPOILERS* Questions about Marie's platonic and romantic cutscenes and others
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A