• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. what's your best jackpot with Skill Evolution?

User Info: bybyr

bybyr
3 months ago#1
I was around level 20, one of my persona was equipped with resist phys, and then the skill evolved into null phys. My main character is legit invincible. I swear this is like the best jackpot I ever had with skill evolution. or is this actually common? what's the chance that resist phys will be picked by skill evolution bonus?
Member Since January 9th, 2005: mostly active in Saga Frontier boards. join our group! http://tinyurl.com/Sfgfaqs

User Info: JoeyGBody

JoeyGBody
3 months ago#2
I had the same exact experience myself. I had a resist physical skill at the end of the steamy bathhouse, got a skill evolution card, and boom - Null Physical. Whenever i fused a new persona i made sure to implement that skill, it was a big help for sure. At the end of the strip tease dungeon i fused a persona with enduring soul, that made its round in most of my persona as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. what's your best jackpot with Skill Evolution?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A