• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Anyone fuse a Kaiwan to get

User Info: fulkrum451

fulkrum451
1 month ago#1
Victory Cry? Does it still work in this version?

User Info: JPHL

JPHL
1 month ago#2
yes and yes. didn't get repel phys or brave blade along the way unfortunately but victory cry is sufficiently game breaking
Gonna Catch 'Em All 'Cause He's Danny Phantom
3ds friend code-3325-3928-4407, pokemon name Phantom

User Info: AlisLandale

AlisLandale
1 month ago#3
I tried for like five minutes and just settled for Alaska Arts.

If I care that much about SP I can just turn up the money and abuse the fox. >_>
https://i.imgur.com/mptS9Qj.jpg

User Info: Kaosorer_6

Kaosorer_6
1 month ago#4
AlisLandale posted...
I tried for like five minutes and just settled for Alaska Arts.

If I care that much about SP I can just turn up the money and abuse the fox. >_>

It's useful in Marie's dungeon.
Also lets you go a little more ham in dungeon clearing if you, say, mutated a tier 8 skill (e.g. Brave Blade/God Hand from Magician cards) into Megidolaon or skipped the middle man and Magician'd Megido itself, though that would probably take more time than a dungeon itself.
But don't listen to me, I'm just a scrub.
Get money, get laid, erry day, hyphy.

User Info: FaithIsIgnorant

FaithIsIgnorant
1 month ago#5
I clear 4 slots so I can fuse 2 kaiwans at a time. End up with 4 chance per try. Managed to get victory cry along with spell master, arms master and Megidola(?).

I think I super broke the game lol.

User Info: Sorontar

Sorontar
1 month ago#6
Best thing to do is once you get the first rank 7 change, fuse Kaiwan away. You can then keep fusing him and others and spread around tons of useful skills alongside Victory Cry. Repels are fantastic for example. Anyway, once you have four of them you should work towards making Makami or Vetala. Both are Arcana you might not have started yet and both only have 2 innate skills. This makes them MUCH FASTER to fuse. If you fuse them with 4 granted skills you can give them 4 rank 7s. That goes from 25% chance to get a rank 7 change to 66% chance. It also reduces the pool of available changes further increasing your odds. I got a Vetala with both Repel Physical and Victory Cry. It's much faster and more beneficial this way, at the cost of a bit of money. It won't take long to get VC once you're fusing 4 ranks 7s.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
1 month ago#7
What does victory cry do?

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
1 month ago#8
Fully heal and replenish SP after battle.

It basically breaks the SP conservation nature of the gameplay loop, much harder than any of the other similar skills like Rise's and Cool Breeze, so you can dive into dungeons the whole way and for as long as you want. Great for healing other team members and spamming high cost skills.

User Info: FaithIsIgnorant

FaithIsIgnorant
4 weeks ago#9
thelocalhentai posted...
Fully heal and replenish SP after battle.

It basically breaks the SP conservation nature of the gameplay loop, much harder than any of the other similar skills like Rise's and Cool Breeze, so you can dive into dungeons the whole way and for as long as you want. Great for healing other team members and spamming high cost skills.

Spell master + invigorate 1,2,3 also makes most spells free, also Arms master + regeneration 1,2,3 for free physicals. But that takes 4 slots while victory cry only takes 1. The pro of the first setup is: you can cast as much as you want during combat. Victory cry setup only allows you to cast as much as you have mana for. Also the first setup is much better for a physical build.

1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Anyone fuse a Kaiwan to get
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A