• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Village
  3. How would you have felt if.... (spoilers)

User Info: Ser_Jaker

Ser_Jaker
2 months ago#1
Ethan actually lost his hand in Castle Dimitrescu? He didn't reattach it and the whole rest of the game took place without his hand.

I feel like it'd be a disturbing "holy s***" moment and more cement Alcina D as way more threatening.

I guess they'd have to change reload animations and style but it's fun to think about.
"A human destiny, but nothing human inside.....
What will be left of me when I`m dead?... There was nothing when I lived..."

User Info: Zed7777ZR1

Zed7777ZR1
2 months ago#2
Using this logic, the Lycans are the most threatening thing in the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfIagECm6BI updated 09/04/2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cHLq6nHQmk Apex Legends - Here come the warriors by Unsecret

User Info: The-19th-Sparta

The-19th-Sparta
2 months ago#3
Then I guess Ethan would just have to defeat all the enemies in the game with his massive dong and steel balls, huh?
Remembering the EPICNESS one GameFAQs post at a time.

User Info: PFreece

PFreece
2 months ago#4
they already did that with his fingers missing

and plus it doesn't even make sense from a plot perspective considering ethan can regrow a heart at the end of the game

User Info: Perfect_Cyborg

Perfect_Cyborg
2 months ago#5
Oh the horrors.......
I AM THE PERFECT CYBORG!

User Info: siberian142

siberian142
2 months ago#6
There’s other ways to make Alcina threatening than messing with the animations for the rest of the game (would Ethan even be able to use guns like the sniper rifle/grenade launcher/etc with one hand?). She’s slow and has a ton of wind up on her attacks and I didn’t feel like she was much of a threat unless she cornered me or I got caught between her and a daughter, the latter of which happened like once throughout my playthrough. Make her faster, give her more attacks/gap closers, increase her range.

I wouldn’t had felt losing a hand permanently would’ve been satisfying anyways since she teleported down there to do it lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Village
  3. How would you have felt if.... (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A