• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Village
  3. Idk I feel like I am one of the few people excited for this game..
I am super excited for this game..feel like it may be the best RE game in a long time....However, I have been seeing massive negativity out there and on this forum. Like on STEAM for example, the Demo has a 76% review average. Videos have tons of negative comments from people saying the demo is horrible etc and clunky and how the game is not resident evil blah blah. Then there are lots of people posting negative opinions on this forum.
Metroid Prime and RE4 are the best games ever made.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 days ago#2
GFaqs isn't a good place to get your actual excitement levels for a game, it's pretty negative as a rule. I've seen plenty of people on here excited for it though.

User Info: eeegulu

eeegulu
2 days ago#3
I'm super excited I keep refreshing gamefaqs just for something to do.

Idk why anyone gets upset over RE controls. In my experience, resident evil controls always felt slightly clunky and slower to respond compared to other games. Aiming in the older resident evil games always gave me a headache
Certified Eevee breeder

User Info: edward18

edward18
2 days ago#4
Looks pretty okayish to me. Probably the most interesting looking game since 5, though it still has that air of "vague-not-detailed-enough-infection-effects" to it that has unfortunately been the standard for the series since 4.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Honey76

Honey76
2 days ago#5
I’m pretty excited. I got kind of hung up criticizing the graphics but I love vampires, and I love the gameplay in the demos.

it seems like it’s going to at least be on
par with RE7 which was one of my favourite games last gen.

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
2 days ago#6
edward18 posted...
Looks pretty okayish to me. Probably the most interesting looking game since 5, though it still has that air of "vague-not-detailed-enough-infection-effects" to it that has unfortunately been the standard for the series since 4.

You don't count, you were never gonna play it anyway lol

User Info: BadVVolf

BadVVolf
2 days ago#7
Come on, we all know people who claimed they're "dissapointed" are gonna run to play on the game's earliest days. As for me, I can't wait for 7th of May.
Doesn't look like anything to me.

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
2 days ago#8
This is the only RE game I am not buying day 1. It's more the price really as I'm not prepared to pay 50 notes for it.

I'm not particularly excited for the release but I expect it'll be really good.

User Info: Axel_Justice

Axel_Justice
2 days ago#9
I am so excited for this. RE 4 was one of my absolute favourite games, I thought RE7 was a real good step forward for the series after the low point that was 6

I've preordered it from a company that notoriously ships preorders early so I'm eagerly awaiting it
Convinced we're all alts for just one user

User Info: Lavanny

Lavanny
2 days ago#10
This is one of the hypest RE releases in years, don't listen to the depressed gamers who hate everything
I agree. I disagree. I agree to disagree.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Village
  3. Idk I feel like I am one of the few people excited for this game..
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A