• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Village
  3. Are we allowed to post spoilers?

User Info: KI11AK

KI11AK
1 month ago#11
Spiritlittle posted...
How long is the game?

13.5 on my first run.

Just over 7, now, with 2 bosses to go
Tolerance is inherently intolerant

User Info: Dark_Chris

Dark_Chris
1 month ago#12
KI11AK posted...
It was the same as before "please dont discuss the full game befote its release"

Btw rockin inf ammo magnum now

Quick hint: dont sell a gun you upgraded if the goal is inf ammo and using it. While you can still buy it for a couple of hundred in the store, its stats will be bare basic
Can you please post Chris's model from model viewer. I'm curious about how he looks in his tactical gear. Thanks in advance.
You can PM if you don't want to post it here.

User Info: I_caught_fire

I_caught_fire
1 month ago#13
For how long this game seems, I still can’t believe there’s an achievement for 3 hours 😐

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
1 month ago#14
KI11AK posted...
13.5 on my first run.

That's longer than expected, tbh. I'm hyped.
Official Fujin of the Mortal Kombat 11 board. Trails of Cold Steel is the most underappreciated JRPG series ever.

User Info: Dark_Chris

Dark_Chris
1 month ago#15
I_caught_fire posted...
For how long this game seems, I still can’t believe there’s an achievement for 3 hours 😐
It almost 1:1 like RE4. If you have a power weapon like Chicago Typewriter you can finish it in around 3-4 hours easy peasy

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
1 month ago#16
KI11AK posted...
13.5 on my first run.

How would you rate the game personally?
"BROTHER NERO........IT"S OVAHHHH!!" ~ Broken Matt
"....you gotta trust your heart" ~ZZ

User Info: PumpkinBelmont

PumpkinBelmont
1 month ago#17
You can post marked spoilers but you can't post about an illegal copy of the game. Even though it was legally purchased the store illegally broke street date. So it kinda falls under illegal acts for gamefaqs. I hope that clears things up.

KI11AK
1 month ago#18
PumpkinBelmont posted...
You can post marked spoilers but you can't post about an illegal copy of the game. Even though it was legally purchased the store illegally broke street date. So it kinda falls under illegal acts for gamefaqs. I hope that clears things up.

I don't think street dates fall under law. They f***ed up, yeah. I got lucky. Nobody did anything illegal.

Illegal acts for gamefaqs was mostly for hacking, piracy or distribution. Putting a genuine copy purchased with legal tender in a proper store under the umbrella of 'illegal activies' just shows that they don't know how to moderate their forum.

I was once suspended for discussing the origin of ninjas. Wanna know why? Because discussing ninjas in feudal japan clearly meant i was talking about ninjas as in the slur for blacks. 2 moderators and the admin upheld it.

User Info: RICHIE_DUDE

RICHIE_DUDE
1 month ago#19
KI11AK posted...
It was the same as before "please dont discuss the full game befote its release"

Btw rockin inf ammo magnum now

Quick hint: dont sell a gun you upgraded if the goal is inf ammo and using it. While you can still buy it for a couple of hundred in the store, its stats will be bare basic

What is required for infinite magnum? Been wanting infinite magnum for sooo long! All details appreciated

KI11AK
1 month ago#20
RICHIE_DUDE posted...
What is required for infinite magnum? Been wanting infinite magnum for sooo long! All details appreciated

Fully upgrade magnum to unlock the infinite ammo purchase in the bonus content store.

Purchase inf ammo with CP earned by doing in game challenges (will also be the trophies i'm sure. They haven't loaded yet).

Return to game and blam blam blam.

I'm working on upgrading the second magnum at the moment. Looks nicer and more bullets between reloads.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil Village
  3. Are we allowed to post spoilers?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A