• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. 1st playthrough - should I try to save Ostrava? Or wait for NG+?

User Info: IGotMUFFins

IGotMUFFins
2 months ago#1
This is my first playthrough. I'm wondering if it would be easier trying to save Ostrava or wait until NG+

Or should I take advantage of the Cloud Save?

Also if I save Ostrava in 1-1 and when he reaches the Nexus will he stay in the Nexus and be safe or will he reappear in 1-1 again?
PSN: IGotMUFFins

User Info: chaot1c

chaot1c
2 months ago#2
I’ve never had any problems keeping him alive so yeah go for it. Unless you want Demonbrandt early and don’t care about your character tendency.

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
2 months ago#3
Save him in 1-1 and 1-2, but you can let him die once you get to 1-3 unless you need a Pure Clearstone. I think he can die in 1-1 if you leave some random mobs up for him to die to as well. He really serves no purpose other than part of PBCT quest, but even then, he can be skipped.
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
2 months ago#4
Go ahead save him.

Only reason not to is to get the key early but unless you're really good you likely won't even be able to access the door let along beat the guy inside until later on.
Playing:
PS5: Demon's Souls. Switch: Super Mario 3D All Stars; Hades; Mega Man Legacy Collection
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. 1st playthrough - should I try to save Ostrava? Or wait for NG+?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A