• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. I wanna buy this but I'm reading ...

User Info: Kconv

Kconv
2 months ago#11
You couldnt get me to try this game on a bet. Yeah unless you are the type that absolutely breezed through Bloodborne, I wouldnt bother with this game, which is really annoying because its likley the only way to get a system is going to be in a bundle with this.

User Info: shin89510

shin89510
2 months ago#12
if you got a ps5 in this day n age, even IF Demon's Souls sucked u should by it
mugenmonkey.com/demonssouls Stat Planner

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
2 months ago#13
TC, its REALLY not that complicated after you get into it. At first, I was overwhelmed reading about it, but its really as simple as:

Want Pure White World Tendency? Beat bosses first time through in soul form killing yourself in the Nexus after killing each boss

Want Pure Black World Tendency? Suicide yourself (can get body back via Eyes or helping others via summon)

Want Pure White Character Tendency? Turn all worlds to black tendency and kill black phantoms or kill invaders

Want Pure Black Character Tendency? Kill friendly NPC's or invade other players and kill them

Hardest thing to do is honestly pure white character tendency as it takes 5 black phantoms to get to PWCT from neutral. Rest is easy as hell.
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

User Info: ArisenNemesiis

ArisenNemesiis
2 months ago#14
It so easy to avoid even when failing alot, it adds so much more to the game as a whole having to think about that on top of trying to survive... Without it the game but be dry and not as thrilling, getting it positive is easier to do actually 🤣

Going negative is some of the most intense times I've had that I've overcome! Some of the red phantoms you can get are insanely good fights! Almost something you end up not wanting to miss too so just try it... You never know.

User Info: Seravin

Seravin
2 months ago#15
Also you get rewarded with more souls and better drop rates if the world gets harder.
I like my worlds on Pure Black for farming. The increase is not that bad.

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
2 months ago#16
Seravin posted...
Also you get rewarded with more souls and better drop rates if the world gets harder.
I like my worlds on Pure Black for farming. The increase is not that bad.
Yep, its how I got my Pure Bladestone, Coin, and finished off my Shader Heat Shield.
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

User Info: dantrr

dantrr
2 months ago#17
I mistakenly played every level at hardest difficulty(except Latria) by wasting human form. It's still not overly difficult, just enemies sometimes take 2 hits instead of 1. Now, NG+ is beating my ass, the real game starts there.
Proud member of Vita island.
PSN/Steam/XBOX: dantrr / Switch FC: SW-6260-5547-8320 / dantrr#0830 on Discord
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. I wanna buy this but I'm reading ...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A