• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. Question about killing Primeval Demons and BP's

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
2 months ago#1
Here is the story. I got World 1 to PBWT, and thought it would be best to kill the primeval demon first (didn't realize it raised world tendency), and then went back to nexus (mistake). It reset to neutral so had to get it black again. My question going forward, can I just warp around the world killing the primeval and the black phantoms (not going to nexus) to maintain it pure black? I believe I heard that world tendency doesn't change until you go back to Nexus, but was curious about warping around same zone. Also, I suppose I could just stay in the zone and run to them without using bonfires, but would be much easier if I can warp to the different points in some cases.
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

User Info: aak57

aak57
2 months ago#2
Warping at all changes the tendency, even if you warp to the same archstone. If you want to get the BP and primeval demon together, you have to make it in a single run.
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg

Sasquatch8080
2 months ago#3
aak57 posted...
Warping at all changes the tendency, even if you warp to the same archstone. If you want to get the BP and primeval demon together, you have to make it in a single run.
Alright, this helps. Looking at it, it doesn't seem like they are at all THAT far apart.
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
2 months ago#4
Sasquatch8080 posted...
Alright, this helps. Looking at it, it doesn't seem like they are at all THAT far apart.

They're not bad. The only one YOU MUST do a certain way is world 3. U can't go from 3-2 to 3-1 so u gotta start in 3-1 and kill bp rydelle, navigate to the altar and get gargoyles to take u to 3-2 for premevil
There are no decisions that come regret free...

Sasquatch8080
2 months ago#5
madmatt posted...
They're not bad. The only one YOU MUST do a certain way is world 3. U can't go from 3-2 to 3-1 so u gotta start in 3-1 and kill bp rydelle, navigate to the altar and get gargoyles to take u to 3-2 for premevil
Good point and noted

User Info: FinallyIndigo

FinallyIndigo
2 months ago#6
As a side note, I died on my run between the BP and primeval in some world, and after respawning at the initial archstone, the WT hadn't changed from PB. Dunno if it was a glitch or if dying doesn't count as a "warp" in terms of updating WT, but if it's intended behaviour, it's good to know.
"Apologize to the funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman."
PSN: FinallyIndigo (Finally-Indigo)

User Info: funkyfritter

funkyfritter
2 months ago#7
Dying does not change world tendency, so while you do have to make a trek to kill both in 1 go there isn't any real chance of failure once you understand the mechanics.
And with that...pow! I'm gone!

User Info: eastman1982

eastman1982
2 months ago#8
Dying doesn’t matter only warping does.
"I got your back like a butt crack!"
psn user Darth_Eastman
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. Question about killing Primeval Demons and BP's
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A