• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. I never get invaded

User Info: GrayFox333

GrayFox333
4 weeks ago#11
madmatt posted...
Whats your server, and what world/level and whats your soul level? I'll be glad to come invade you and give you a good old boleterian welcome
North VA, SL 40, World 3-2. I'll be on around 8pm est today
PSN: SonOfMagnetism
GT: SonsOfMagnetism

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
4 weeks ago#12
GrayFox333 posted...
North VA, SL 40, World 3-2. I'll be on around 8pm est today

I'll be waiting.
There are no decisions that come regret free...

madmatt
4 weeks ago#13
Was you there?? I'm online now too

User Info: soulseeker_ps3

soulseeker_ps3
4 weeks ago#14
You are not getting invaded because not many people are invading anymore. In December last year, I would still see several people invading along with me. The new players going through the game don't understand invasions and are scared to invade. The old veterans who used to invade have moved on to DS3.

Maybe in 3-2 people still invade because of the old monk boss, but other areas invasions are nearly dead.

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
4 weeks ago#15
soulseeker_ps3 posted...
You are not getting invaded because not many people are invading anymore. In December last year, I would still see several people invading along with me. The new players going through the game don't understand invasions and are scared to invade. The old veterans who used to invade have moved on to DS3.

Maybe in 3-2 people still invade because of the old monk boss, but other areas invasions are nearly dead.
I am working on getting PWCT and will be invading! Sounds like a fun way to get to PBCT!!
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

madmatt
4 weeks ago#16
soulseeker_ps3 posted...

@soulseeker_ps3 I'm getting invaded all the time by putting password enabled and cruising around worlds ive already beaten

Maybe you've just got bad net or nat type
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
4 weeks ago#17
I don't get invaded either. Only time was when I forced it via random password. Beat the invader to get pwwt.
Playing:
PS5: Demon's Souls; Ghost of Tsushima Legends. Switch: Super Mario 3D All Stars; Hades.

madmatt
4 weeks ago#18
ssj_duelist posted...
I don't get invaded either. Only time was when I forced it via random password. Beat the invader to get pwwt.

Gotta be either a server issue, net issue or your nat type is 2 or 3 @ssj_duelist

What level are you ill gladly invade you. Go to 4 1n turn password on, and tell me the soul level
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: psolitsa

psolitsa
4 weeks ago#19
In my experience you get invaded much easier at higher levels (~90)

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
4 weeks ago#20
madmatt posted...
Gotta be either a server issue, net issue or your nat type is 2 or 3 @ssj_duelist

What level are you ill gladly invade you. Go to 4 1n turn password on, and tell me the soul level
Waiting until I clear all wwt stuff before I do invasion stuff so I'll keep you in mind.
Playing:
PS5: Demon's Souls; Ghost of Tsushima Legends. Switch: Super Mario 3D All Stars; Hades.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. I never get invaded
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A