• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. I never get invaded

User Info: GrayFox333

GrayFox333
4 weeks ago#1
and I don't understand why? I have been invaded once during my entire playthrough and am currently in world 3-2. It's to the point where my veteran friend that I summon for coop tells me I'm cheating and I must have ports closed or something. Any ideas?
PSN: SonOfMagnetism
GT: SonsOfMagnetism

User Info: Ishagu

Ishagu
4 weeks ago#2
Are you playing in body form?
You're not a serious gamer if you never game on a PC!!
-~Ishagu~-

GrayFox333
4 weeks ago#3
Ishagu posted...
Are you playing in body form?

Yes

User Info: pigskin94

pigskin94
4 weeks ago#4
Strange. I get invaded all the time even after the boss is dead if I have password active. What level are you at currently?
Strength unguarded is a double weakness
PSN:pigskin94

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
4 weeks ago#5
TC, you are on World 3 where you should be seeing more invasions if you are body form, and even could get invaded later in World 3 even in soul form. If not, you have some serious luck on your side.
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
4 weeks ago#6
Take off your armor. Open up your passage for invasion.
Playing:
PS5: Demon's Souls; Ghost of Tsushima Legends. Switch: Super Mario 3D All Stars; Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity; Hades

GrayFox333
4 weeks ago#7
Sasquatch8080 posted...
TC, you are on World 3 where you should be seeing more invasions if you are body form, and even could get invaded later in World 3 even in soul form. If not, you have some serious luck on your side.

That's crazy because so far I've completed worlds 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 1-2, and 2-2. Hopefully 3-2 fares better but so far no dice. I know it sounds crazy but could it be because i play on a digital ps5?

GrayFox333
4 weeks ago#8
pigskin94 posted...
Strange. I get invaded all the time even after the boss is dead if I have password active. What level are you at currently?
I'm currently at SL 40
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
4 weeks ago#9
GrayFox333 posted...
That's crazy because so far I've completed worlds 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 1-2, and 2-2. Hopefully 3-2 fares better but so far no dice. I know it sounds crazy but could it be because i play on a digital ps5?
Ya not sure. I am trying to get PWWT first so I have been playing soul form most of my game. Funny enough, I got to 3-2 bonfire, and forgot to go back to Nexus to kill myself and got invaded pretty quick like. I should have beaten that invader but ran in right as they did a damn firestorm perfectly as I came around the corner to roll into him. OHKO.
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

User Info: madmatt

madmatt
4 weeks ago#10
Whats your server, and what world/level and whats your soul level? I'll be glad to come invade you and give you a good old boleterian welcome
There are no decisions that come regret free...
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. I never get invaded
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A