• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. So are they gonna patch the fireball spam glitch?

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
2 months ago#1
Or are we pretending it’s one of the things that make the original game good?
This party's gettin' crazy
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN/Steam: ZBugCrook

User Info: heartl355

heartl355
2 months ago#2
I'm assuming they'd keep it in since it's not really a game breaker as much as magic is.

For example, I maxed out a character to see the damage output of a Dragon Bone Smasher +5, my buddy's level 86 magic build did more with one Firestorm attack.

If anything a magic balance would be more appropriate. Or even a weapon match-up for PVP.

But if we are talking PVE, I'm assuming they'll keep it in since it doesn't effect much accept the user's own game.
PSN: Kadajjj_

User Info: overphx

overphx
2 months ago#3
What is this glitch? I can't even find it on YT.

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
2 months ago#4
overphx posted...
What is this glitch? I can't even find it on YT.
Thank god. it’ll be on there before too long.
I’m actually surprised it’s not on YouTube considering it was in the original game.
basically the glitch lets you spam fireball (and other spells I believe) without any casting speed, and allows you to move around too. The glitch is actually easy to do and you can do it anywhere if you know how.
I don’t want to explain how to do it because it’s really lame when someone invades you to do this
This party's gettin' crazy
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN/Steam: ZBugCrook

User Info: JAW2688

JAW2688
2 months ago#5
Pivot cast, and unlikely

@overphx
https://bit.ly/2JgQclr || https://bit.ly/3jJRQc3

User Info: TMoPwnz

TMoPwnz
2 months ago#6
ZBug_ posted...
I’m actually surprised it’s not on YouTube considering it was in the original game.
basically the glitch lets you spam fireball (and other spells I believe) without any casting speed, and allows you to move around too. The glitch is actually easy to do and you can do it anywhere if you know how.
I don’t want to explain how to do it because it’s really lame when someone invades you to do this

Whoa I was doing this yesterday and had no idea how I was doing it. I had Soul Ray on and I was auto casting it, mind you I was stationary and pivoting but I was doing it. Crazy considering I had no idea about it.
FFBE friend code - 413,718,310

User Info: nowhere2hide

nowhere2hide
2 months ago#7
I invaded someone who used this agains me. It was annoying.
notime2spell, ergo time is money
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBUkqUxZ-WcvtYPnDmHIglA

User Info: overphx

overphx
2 months ago#8

JAW2688 posted...
Pivot cast, and unlikely

@overphx

Is it the switch spell glitch one?

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
2 months ago#9
ZBug_ posted...

You mean Flame Spray?

PSN ID: Adamight Nintendo FC: SW-7107-7946-6201

User Info: Gunblade_Metal

Gunblade_Metal
2 months ago#10
ZBug_ posted...
basically the glitch lets you spam fireball (and other spells I believe) without any casting speed, and allows you to move around too.
that sounds like the spell fire spray. you cast a buncha small fireballs continuously while you're able to move around freely. are you mistaking fire spray for a glitch?
"War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength"
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. So are they gonna patch the fireball spam glitch?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A