• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: The Origami King
  3. This Game is Going to Rock.

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
3 weeks ago#1
Nintendo thankfully refuses to listen to PM64/TTYD fans who are stuck in the past. This game will be the best of the Post-Super Paper Mario games, and probably the best in the series.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Geno_Mars

Geno_Mars
3 weeks ago#2
I'm newer to gamefaqs. Is this place a cesspool or is it just this particular board? Are there even mods? What the f*** is going on? Even Twitter has more civil discourse than here.

User Info: Gruntling

Gruntling
3 weeks ago#3
Geno_Mars posted...
I'm newer to gamefaqs. Is this place a cesspool or is it just this particular board? Are there even mods? What the f*** is going on? Even Twitter has more civil discourse than here.
It's usually nicer. You just caught the fanbase at a bad time since a lot of details have just been released.
GRUNTLING
Since April 26th, 2003

User Info: SilentSeph

SilentSeph
3 weeks ago#4
This game is going to Scissors
Delicious and vicious, while maliciously nutritious.

User Info: Unsername_Taken

Unsername_Taken
3 weeks ago#5
This game is going to Spock
six seasons and a movie

User Info: DOTBHDD

DOTBHDD
3 weeks ago#6
Geno_Mars posted...
The mods are probably sick of this s*** too.

User Info: Wetflix

Wetflix
3 weeks ago#7
I have it pre-ordered. Haven't played one since the N64 game, which I had very fond memories with, and this one looks like it will be just as fun of an adventure.

User Info: marionose84

marionose84
3 weeks ago#8
While I don't normally like your posts here on gamefaqs, I do agree with you on one point: This has potential to be the greatest of the series.
Want a traditional, spiritual sequel to Super Mario Bros. 3? Try my Super World now: 1VP-CQB-H3G
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: The Origami King
  3. This Game is Going to Rock.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A