• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: The Origami King
  3. This Game is Going to Suck

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
3 weeks ago#31
Bunch over whiners... 😢

😂
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
Switch FC: SW-3553-2450-1242

User Info: fulgor_astral

fulgor_astral
3 weeks ago#32
It will.

Cant wait to see sales numbers
---
GENO FOR SMASH BROS ULTIMATE... or Crono as a second option, KOS-MOS as a third option, Okami Amaterasu as a 4th!

User Info: creativerealms

creativerealms
3 weeks ago#33
I hope it's good.
Occam's razor: The simplest solution (answer) is most likely the right one

User Info: SipherX05

SipherX05
3 weeks ago#34
Seems like the Mario fandom is becoming as Toxic as the Sonic fandom. This is why I don't like coming onto forums much anymore... Groups of toxic nobodies who have nothing to do but troll on a gaming board even though the game isn't even out yet.
If you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man: Negan

User Info: Rougefan

Rougefan
3 weeks ago#35
DrewV1235 posted...
i respect your opinion, but i really LOVE how it looks lol and is super excited to play it,.. eh cant please everybody am I right XD

For the night is dark and full of terrors......and there she goes! There goes Raine into Ruin Mode!

User Info: A_Field_Lover

A_Field_Lover
3 weeks ago#36
SipherX05 posted...
Seems like the Mario fandom is becoming as Toxic as the Sonic fandom. This is why I don't like coming onto forums much anymore... Groups of toxic nobodies who have nothing to do but troll on a gaming board even though the game isn't even out yet.
The game not being out doesn't invalidate criticism. The entire point of trailers is to showcase the game and first impressions to your fans.
Nerd girl who's passionate, Bandana Dee for Smash!
#1 Assist Trophy, Galeem, Lonato & FE Echoes Lover! F to Geno, BWD + Isaac. Hero's in!

User Info: Perkolator

Perkolator
3 weeks ago#37
fulgor_astral posted...
It will.

Cant wait to see sales numbers
This game will still sell very well despite whatever quality this game has. Paper Mario games have sold around 2.5 million consistently besides Color Splash, but the WiiU was a horrible system. The Switch has such a huge consumer base that this game won't fail. My guess is this game will sell between 3 and 4 million in its lifetime.

User Info: RegalPixelKing

RegalPixelKing
2 weeks ago#38
SipherX05 posted...
It's not toxic to critique a game. The point of a trailer is to put its bet foot forward, and from it's best food it looks like this game might just be slightly better than mediocre. Nintendo is not listening to us therefore we should voice our opinion. Saying we're toxic for not like the direction of franchise is going is pretty toxic though as you bash fans of franchise for not liking anything and everything that Nintendo put out because it's Nintendo.
  1. Boards
  2. Paper Mario: The Origami King
  3. This Game is Going to Suck
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A