• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Scarlet Nexus
  3. Man does this game crash like crazy
Lukas455555 1 month ago#1
Literally happens every single time in mid boss fight or the cutscene after.
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne
MetaFails 1 month ago#2
I never had that problem with this game. I DO have that problem with other games occasionally.

Could be hardware related...
And that's how you do it.
Lukas455555 1 month ago#3
MetaFails posted...
I never had that problem with this game. I DO have that problem with other games occasionally.

Could be hardware related...
Well i'll never know. Now that i'm done with the story i don't plan on replaying anyway.
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
MetaFails 1 month ago#4
Did you at least enjoy your time with it?
Lukas455555 1 month ago#5
MetaFails posted...
Did you at least enjoy your time with it?
Eh, the first 10 hours were fun. Then the plot started to halt for a while. Social events with people that tried to kill you not 10 min ago, combat arenas every 30 seconds of wave after wave of the same enemy. The final dungeon had me begging for it to end by the 3rd area.
It was fun, but way longer than it needed to be.
MetaFails 1 month ago#6
For me it was when the post mission stuff where it takes way to long to finish everyone's scenes.
  1. Boards
  2. Scarlet Nexus
  3. Man does this game crash like crazy
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A