• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Scarlet Nexus
  3. Team Bond Level not increasing?

User Info: Wazzaa88

Wazzaa88
5 months ago#1
Hey guys,

I'm in phase 9 already in Yuito's story but the team bond level doesn't seem to increase even though the average bond level with the rest of my party members is LV4.

Anybody know why?
Twitch.tv/weezus88

Wazzaa88
5 months ago#2
Bump!

Would appreciate help.
Twitch.tv/weezus88

User Info: dexter1984

dexter1984
5 months ago#3
Try giving presents, I'm on Phase 6, gave around 5 red heart presents to bump her relationship up 1 level and it unlocked Team Bond level 2 for me.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
5 months ago#4
Yeah presents seem to be a big portion of team bond level. I'm kind of thinking each level might have a bond episode and unique presents given requirement.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

Wazzaa88
5 months ago#5
Hmm I've given them all sorts of presents but my team bond level is one whereas the average individual level is 4. I give each of them gifts at every standby phase... hmm
Twitch.tv/weezus88

YoukaiSlayer
5 months ago#6
You're definitely looking in the right place? Top right of the screen while in the hideout? I'm on Kasane's route phase 9 and team bond level at 4. Aside from do every bond event I can so far and give all the presents I don't know what else. Maybe fight with everyone actively in your party? I know I switch my teammates up pretty often but I'm just grasping at straws really.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Runeweaver

Runeweaver
5 months ago#7
Make sure to give all the different types of gift not just the ones with the red or orange heart, And give plug-in parallelization program v to each member as well.

YoukaiSlayer
5 months ago#8
Somebody on PC had this issue on Yuito's route and giving tsugumi the same gift over and over leveled up the team bond level a bunch of times in a row. No idea if that'll work for you but something to try.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: TrieAgein

TrieAgein
5 months ago#9
Same problem here, Kasane route on standby phase 9. My team is all level 4, I've given out tons of gifts and I still haven't seen the prompt for a team level bond episode

User Info: Vithar

Vithar
5 months ago#10
strange, I have my team 6,5,4,4 and the rest 3. I'm at Team bond lvl 4 ( got the white outfits, looks awesome )
I used ALL the gifts from the exchange windows, there's a lot not sure if you've been crafting

Could be a reall bug too, seen a couple post on this
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360 ~ Wii: VitharU
  1. Boards
  2. Scarlet Nexus
  3. Team Bond Level not increasing?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A