• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  3. Crouch button doesn't work when assigned to RB button

User Info: devildoug81

devildoug81
3 months ago#1
Is anyone else having this problem? Nothing is wrong with my controller, and crouching seems to work fine when I assign it to any other button. Only when I assign it to RB, it doesn't.

User Info: maalic

maalic
3 months ago#2
Yes, this is the same issue I'm having. I feel like it used to work until the latest update. Is it still not working for you or did you find a solution yet?

devildoug81
3 months ago#3
Still not working for me, I'm not understanding this🤔🤔🤔Right after the update is when it started

User Info: Aragorn93

Aragorn93
2 months ago#4
yeah that has been an issue since the new update and not just only that, the fishing doesn't work either unless you change the heavy attack to its default RT button.

anyway I contacted the support and posted a ticket about the broken custom controls and they said they will work on it. hopefully!!
(message deleted)

User Info: theneilness

theneilness
1 month ago#6
Hopefully (but I really doubt it) it will be fixed on the new title update coming out tomorrow, the 27th.

User Info: Obsideus

Obsideus
1 month ago#7
I just loaded up the new update (1.3.0) and its been fixed on Series X. For some reason it isnt in the patch notes.

devildoug81
1 month ago#8
I just tested it and it works now, strange bug indeed
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  3. Crouch button doesn't work when assigned to RB button
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A