• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tragik00

tragik00
2 months ago#1
I unlocked 3 new skills. Acquired 2. Now they are all gone. The new ones that opened were i guess from the new patch. Anyone have this happen and have a work around?
At the end of the day, it's all love

tragik00
2 months ago#2
Noone?

User Info: RampageHowl

RampageHowl
2 months ago#3
Same, they disappeared and now they’re locked out

User Info: merManc

merManc
2 months ago#4
Yeah. They appeared at first after the latest update, then vanished before I could unlock them. The icons that linked them into the skill tree are still there with no name or description. The game still thinks there are available skills though, because all I got on my last level up were two skill points that I can't spend on anything, and no way of adding to my mastery levels.
Save Chip! Don't let Sarah win!

tragik00
2 months ago#5
Wtf. I purchased 2 of them. Lost the points and the skills. s***s ridiculous

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
2 months ago#6
RampageHowl posted...
Same, they disappeared and now they’re locked out

Ditto. Got the combat and stealth and...poof. Wasted points apparently.

merManc posted...
Yeah. They appeared at first after the latest update, then vanished before I could unlock them. The icons that linked them into the skill tree are still there with no name or description. The game still thinks there are available skills though, because all I got on my last level up were two skill points that I can't spend on anything, and no way of adding to my mastery levels.

Not for me. Saw this chart of the icon for auto point assignment up, left, down, and right with nothing else there. When the Yule event started I saw these pop up. Picked the red and yellow ones. Loaded a save today and their gone.
PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102. YouTube channel: Naclyn Erick II

tragik00
2 months ago#7
Yeah ubisoft told me to uninstall and reinstall after i showed them a video of them being gone. Ill have to see if it works later

User Info: Davepro65

Davepro65
2 months ago#8
I have the same issue. I believe it is tied to the yule update.

Play the game, but don't connect the ps4 to the internet. When you load your game it will say something like " Event Ended". The new skills will then reappear.
PSN ID: DavePro65
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A