• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
4 months ago#1
SAKI FOR SMASH BAYBEE

Also, I support Ninjara for the ARMS rep. Hoping for Ninjara.
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Official Travis Touchdown of SmashFAQs

User Info: CheerUpCrewcut

CheerUpCrewcut
4 months ago#2
You know my stance already and I know how you don't like mine but really I'm fine with anyone.

I'm just glad the DLC isn't f***ing Magnus from Kid Icarus.
Official Honey Dakimakura of Smashfaqs
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

Supersonic_Pain
4 months ago#3
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
You know my stance already and I know how you don't like mine but really I'm fine with anyone.

I'm just glad the DLC isn't f***ing Magnus from Kid Icarus.
TBH, Magnus was a pretty cool character.

Plus, he's been more playable than Palutena.

BTW, how's Phantom Blood so far?
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
(edited 4 months ago)

CheerUpCrewcut
4 months ago#4
Supersonic_Pain posted...
TBH, Magnus was a pretty cool character.

Plus, he's been more playable than Palutena.

BTW, how's Phantom Blood so far?
I like it a lot despite it's flaws, although it definitely feels like I'm missing some things, as I've already said. If this is one of the low points of the series I'm excited to see the other parts.
Hello to people who exist. If you don't exist, tough luck pal. Some random didn't say hello, take an axe to his face.

Supersonic_Pain
4 months ago#5
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
I like it a lot despite it's flaws, although it definitely feels like I'm missing some things, as I've already said. If this is one of the low points of the series I'm excited to see the other parts.
I haven't read the Phantom Blood manga in a while, so notok probably knows it more than I, but you didn't miss anything major, really.

They keep all the fights and stuff, but some stuff like Danny's backstory was cut for time.

CheerUpCrewcut
4 months ago#6
Supersonic_Pain posted...
I haven't read the Phantom Blood manga in a while, so notok probably knows it more than I, but you didn't miss anything major, really.

They keep all the fights and stuff, but some stuff like Danny's backstory was cut for time.
I ended up just looking it up on the Jojo wikia (Which is... Affiliated with the Danganronpa wikia for whatever reason) for Danny's backstory. Episode 1 should probably have been two episodes, fitting in more of Danny. Unsure if there was enough material at the beginning to make two whole episodes of like, 13/14 year old Jonathan and Dio, but if they were cutting content they could surely edit things a bit further to expand upon Jonathan's relationships a bit with both Danny and Erina... Relationships crushed by Dio.

Still only seen 4 episodes, I had wanted to see a few more today, I'll definitely watch at least one more but probably two or even three, want to finish Phantom Blood tomorrow if I can and get to Battle Tendency, and also consider what my moveset will be. Jonathan seems like a safe bet, I can certainly think of material, but if there's enough for Speedwagon I might do him instead. I'm pretty sure Speedwagon is also in Battle Tendency, so that might help, but he has way less fight scenes than Jojo does.

Supersonic_Pain
4 months ago#7
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
I ended up just looking it up on the Jojo wikia (Which is... Affiliated with the Danganronpa wikia for whatever reason) for Danny's backstory. Episode 1 should probably have been two episodes, fitting in more of Danny. Unsure if there was enough material at the beginning to make two whole episodes of like, 13/14 year old Jonathan and Dio, but if they were cutting content they could surely edit things a bit further to expand upon Jonathan's relationships a bit with both Danny and Erina... Relationships crushed by Dio.

Still only seen 4 episodes, I had wanted to see a few more today, I'll definitely watch at least one more but probably two or even three, want to finish Phantom Blood tomorrow if I can and get to Battle Tendency, and also consider what my moveset will be. Jonathan seems like a safe bet, I can certainly think of material, but if there's enough for Speedwagon I might do him instead. I'm pretty sure Speedwagon is also in Battle Tendency, so that might help, but he has way less fight scenes than Jojo does.
They probably could have made Episode 1 two episodes, but it's such a great first episode that it'd be a shame to break it up and slow down the pace.

Speedwagon IS in Battle Tendency, but you're not going to get anything from it.

Battle Tendency spoilers:
He doesn't fight once.
(edited 4 months ago)

CheerUpCrewcut
2 months ago#8
Speedwagon is afraid

Supersonic_Pain
2 months ago#9
CheerUpCrewcut posted...
Speedwagon is afraid
What a coward
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A