• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2 Collection
  3. Any more content in comparison to PS4 full version?

User Info: Antyrasis

Antyrasis
5 months ago#1
Topic

User Info: Cidastor

Cidastor
5 months ago#2
Nothing has been reported or assumed.

3rd party port and main dev was making Xcom Chimera Squad so chances are no.

That being said I wonder when Xcom Chimera Squad will come consoles and which ones.
I'm not a true gamer. I like to think a lot. I own and play a LOT of games. But I'd rather not be some fanboy bent over taking turns for their corporate masters

User Info: YonKitoTaoshibe

YonKitoTaoshibe
5 months ago#3
Cidastor posted...
Nothing has been reported or assumed.

3rd party port and main dev was making Xcom Chimera Squad so chances are no.

That being said I wonder when Xcom Chimera Squad will come consoles and which ones.

So far we've nothing on a Switch port of Chimera Squad, which is kind of a shame considering it would honestly be fitting for mini-Xcom to be on the mini-console. Not bashing CS, but the game being a bit dumbed down and streamlined honestly feels like it'd be right at home on the Switch. Less emphasis on the Lagvenger and destruction physics that only sometimes work, with simpler gameplay that's more conducive to pick-up-and-play portable gaming. If the game weren't made with easy porting in mind, I'd be surprised.
"For Madokami so loved the world that She gave us Her Only Self, that whoever believes in Her shall not despair but have everlasting Hope." Homu 3:16
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2 Collection
  3. Any more content in comparison to PS4 full version?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A