• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Arknights
  3. How long did it take you to realize Ansel was a dude?

User Info: Sherlock_H

Sherlock_H
5 months ago#1
Well?

After rolling him, I thought he was just a chick in shorts. Completely ignored him afterwards since I was using Shining and Hibiscus.
Later, I looked up the tier list and saw he was listed as a male, so I was like "Wait, what?"
Renxing Tu: "Follow me" feat. Zhiyu Moke
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av78752995

User Info: red255

red255
5 months ago#2
I didn't realize this was a thing people could get wrong. I suppose all dudes are just chicks in shorts, and maybe futanari.

not really that concerned with Ansel because as mentioned I wasn't really using him. Game gives me a max potential 4 star why would I use a 3 star?

yeah I used him for annihilation 2 because the guide I used said I needed 3 medics or something. But I didn't realize people questioned his gender.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: yveltianknight9

yveltianknight9
5 months ago#3
Erm, he's got a different range profile from the 4* I think (if it's the 1 u get with credits)
Psn ID XxdrakenguardxX. Fc is 1392-5980-9260.
Life's full of lemons, not all of them make lemonade.

User Info: Protian

Protian
4 months ago#4
The same amount of time it took me to realize Shaw is a girl.
  1. Boards
  2. Arknights
  3. How long did it take you to realize Ansel was a dude?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A