• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Arknights
  3. New Unit Discussion.

User Info: red255

red255
6 months ago#1
So they dropped a few new units today.

I got an artesia from the banner. (also a myrtle which some people are impressed with but I'm not really seeing it) I'm guessing as a backup healer

anyways question, she starts with 10% clue research speed, and if you E2 her she gets 25% clue research speed.

do these stack or does the 25 replace the 10?
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: ShadowbladerX15

ShadowbladerX15
6 months ago#2
The 25% replaces the 10. From what I recall operator rarity and promotion level also boosts the clue search.
You can check more in this link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/arknights/comments/fjs725/clue_search_the_actual_boost_values/
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki

User Info: GreenMage7

GreenMage7
6 months ago#3
Myrtle is a big deal because she has the fastest DP generation in the game. She allows you to ramp into more powerful operators faster than anyone else. On top of that, her healing abilities (talent at E2 for VGs, direct healing for nearby operator on Skill 2) can allow you to not have to drop other sources of healing and ramp into your damage as fast as possible without worrying.

You can get by without her, but later on there are difficult maps where you can add modifiers to increase your rewards (and to flex on others, lol). Her DP generation helps immensely on these since cut DP generation is one of the main modifiers everyone uses.

Myrtle is also really nice for being a 4*, which makes her relatively easy to obtain and cheap to E2/raise her skills (compared to 5* and 6*). Expect to see her be a staple in team compositions from here on out.

User Info: red255

red255
6 months ago#4
I'll have to see maps where she works as DP regen on maps where you'd need it due to difficulty. I throw down my vanguards to generate DP and block the early map enemies.

Myrtle I suppose can be a back line healer while generating DP. so might make sense combining those two roles.

but I like plopping my DP down and then pulling them back and replacing them with defenders for the harder stuff once I get everything out.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
  1. Boards
  2. Arknights
  3. New Unit Discussion.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A