• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: afatalvision

afatalvision
6 months ago#1
How is everyone doing in this game? Anyone make it real far yet?

Why is this board not active??

User Info: maynard420

maynard420
6 months ago#2
I am really liking this game but struggling with the controls a bit. I hear an update is coming that will allow buttons to be changed. I’ve only gotten past one boss so far. How about you?

afatalvision
6 months ago#3
Yeah, the controls took me a minute to get used to. The tutorial tells you to use the a and b buttons but I found it much easier using the left trigger and left bumper.

I can make it to the second boss pretty consistently. I've only beat the second boss once so far and that was when I was playing on the TV with a pro controller.

Most of the time though I'm playing on handheld mode
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: shanloric

shanloric
6 months ago#4
Controls just aren't as good as before, but its an interesting spinoff and twist on the formula. Hoping to get further in, especially once they let you remap controls.

Does anyone know of any guides for this beast?
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT

afatalvision
6 months ago#5
So I can regularly get to the third boss now while playing with the controller and using the convict.

Great fun.

User Info: CODwiiiVIP123

CODwiiiVIP123
5 months ago#6
It doesn't help that pretty much half of the lower tier guns are absolute hot garbage (especially the vast majority of charge and beam weapons with 1-2 exceptions, the freaking nail gun is better then most of them) and some of the enemies in this game are freaking bullet sponges (and even more so when the game decides to give you useless hot garbage guns like the charge weapons or beam weapons the whole game) even the lowly bat enemies can take 4-5 shots to take down with a low-tier gun which absolutely ridiculous.
3DS FC: 4596-9726-4489
(edited 5 months ago)

afatalvision
5 months ago#7
The charge weapons definitely need to be sorted out. I think they have been in the latest version of the game from what I've seen people saying. I don't think the switch version is the latest. Still needs the update

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917
5 months ago#8
Switch version updated, like 3 days ago or so. Remappable controls, balance adjustments, and more.
Support bacteria, it's the only culture we have left.
Switch FC: 7892-0814-1501

afatalvision
5 months ago#9
Yep, I've beaten it with every character other than the robot. The update has made it significantly easier. It's great fun though. The robot is the real challenge now.

User Info: GeniusMonster28

GeniusMonster28
4 months ago#10
afatalvision posted...
Yep, I've beaten it with every character other than the robot. The update has made it significantly easier. It's great fun though. The robot is the real challenge now.

I struggled a lot with the robot but got lucky eventually, this game is good but after a few runs there's not much to do, can't wait for the update though. I put more than 500 hours into Enter the gungeon, can't wait to see what comes next.
PSN: Geniusmonster1 SW-FC: 0743-8843-2213
"Please don't touch the cabinet."-Shopkeeper
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A