• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default II
  3. The DEMO IS OUT TODAY
BraveDimension posted...
Isn't there credits at the end of the game? I mean, where would we find that sort of stuff out?

im on the credits page now. Elvis is Steven Cree, an actual Scottish guy (as opposed to an American overdoing an accent) who has only voiced stuff for Forza aside from this, although he has an extensive resume in TV and Film.

the other three are:

Seth - Chris Lew Kim Hoi
Gloria - Charlotte Richie
Adelle - Samantha Dakin.

User Info: BraveDimension

BraveDimension
3 days ago#62
misedejem posted...
I've only played a few minutes because the music alone was gonna make me cry, Bravely is such a source of nostalgia for me, but I love everything about the characters so far. It seems like it's gonna go in the same direction Final Fantasy did though, and change things up a fair amount in every indirect sequel, while maintaining the core aspects of the series. Makes sense that this does and Second doesn't, considering Second is just a continuation of Default. It was jarring enough that certain jobs were missing in Second...

It is kind of sad isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69xUVLU-IDc

Special move for Seth, (Currently unnamed title. Probably something to do with sailors and such?)
I merely stated a fact. If you like, I can state it once more, for good measure...
-Nikolai Nikolanikov
(edited 3 days ago)

BraveDimension
3 days ago#63
Maybe_Im_A_Lion posted...

im on the credits page now. Elvis is Steven Cree, an actual Scottish guy (as opposed to an American overdoing an accent) who has only voiced stuff for Forza aside from this, although he has an extensive resume in TV and Film.

the other three are:

Seth - Chris Lew Kim Hoi
Gloria - Charlotte Richie
Adelle - Samantha Dakin.

Thank you SO MUCH!

Oh, Gloria's VA is actually a singer. That is so neat!
I merely stated a fact. If you like, I can state it once more, for good measure...
-Nikolai Nikolanikov
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
3 days ago#64
I was literally off about everyone XD
Ty
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general
Tiael posted...
Not everything, but Elvis is awesome.

Oh yes you do. 😘
"Now you're playing with power!"

Tiael
3 days ago#66
Nah, not sports games, racers aside from say Mario Kart, sim games, shooters except Resistance, Bioshock, Doom and others in those veins, anchovies, pineapple on pizza or other assorted things.
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.

BraveDimension
3 days ago#67
^Did someone have an accident?
-Nikolai Nikolanikov

Tiael
3 days ago#68
No, but I'm currently watching Tiger King.
This s*** is crazy.

User Info: Smiffwilm

Smiffwilm
3 days ago#69
Regarding Elvis and his English voice, all I know is, I get the feeling I need to stay out of his swamp.
My Mario Maker 2 ID is 6RG-5XK-JCG

User Info: PsychoHydro

PsychoHydro
2 days ago#70
zelos71 posted...
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope it comes to PC. As usual the Switch can't handle Unreal Engine. Graphics in town are downright terrible, and the framerate is definitely dipping below 30fps. I just wish this had 60fps.
Completely agreed.

Framerates of 30fps just have to go for good. It's not 2002 anymore.
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default II
  3. The DEMO IS OUT TODAY
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Help me with boss please? Main Quest1 Answer
Does anyone know the exact date? Tech Support1 Answer