• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. a great video on the biology of nemesis

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTMh0tZRaOE

love this guys videos
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
(message deleted)

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
1 month ago#3
Nemesis is Matt
Petition to have Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City on PS4.

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#4
Um...Hunters WERE sellable. They're one of the few successes Umbrella had with B.O.W.s. The f*** is this guy saying? Hunter Gammas in particular WERE SOLD to people like Javier. And there was only ONE Nemesis that I recall that got smart enough to try to escape, not 2. It said

In addition, an interesting report was made about a "Nemesis-T Type" test subject in which this was transplanted into the latest Tyrant. In this case, it gained a sense of self during the Nemesis culture process and attempted to escape from the facility with others. That shows that the test subject's intelligence drastically improved, and suggests a risk that a B.O.W. could become a new intelligent organism and rebel against humanity.
At that time, can mankind survive---?

Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#5
he is talking about the remake edward which it was flat out STATED gammas where scrapped
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#6
Then how do you explain Operation Javier? And if you're going by the remake there is nothing that said ANY Nemesis got smart enough to escape a facility. That's part of the classic lore, not the remake one.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. a great video on the biology of nemesis
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A