• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The humiliation of Jill and Nemesis

User Info: _Rin_

_Rin_
1 month ago#1
https://youtu.be/DjbErUC8hFk

This remake is a complete failure and this video sums it up perfectly.

How can you take a game like OG 3 and turn it into this piece of garbage ?

Remember Nemesis ?
What if we removed every non linear encounter with him in the remake ?

Now you just push the left stick forward to get away and look at s***ty cutscenes and QTE.

Remember how big Racoon City used to be ?
Now the streets part of the game is just the intro.

Drain Deimos ?
Only shows up for one short part of the game, thats it.

And the list could go on and on.

Its embarassing to see how much they f***ed up a remake of such a good game.
Even on purpose you can't come up with their ideas for the Remake.

No way to be hyped for any new Remake after this failure.

User Info: alex91093

alex91093
1 month ago#2
Hated this game but I would like remakes of code veronica and 4 because I think they could use changes. This game didn't need the changes they gave it. 4 in my opinion is a fun game but I think people love it way too much solely on the revolutionary over the shoulder perspective. In reality, only the village portion was memorable. The rest of the game doesn't live up to it. Let's fix that. Now for code veronica I'm split because I think the gameplay is great but any time someone speaks it isn't. Let's fix that.
Xbox/PSN = alex91093 Youtube = AlexEqualsAwesome93
Motto = I did it because it was funny

User Info: Limpkard-Upkins

Limpkard-Upkins
1 month ago#3
The game has problems, but everyone can come to that conclusion by themselves. No need to waste time on the whining of some garbage youtuber.
I AM THE LAW!

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 month ago#4
Limpkard-Upkins posted...
The game has problems, but everyone can come to that conclusion by themselves. No need to waste time on the whining of some garbage youtuber.

Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

alex91093
1 month ago#5
Technically it could bring to light even more things that you may have not noticed from before. I didn't notice the helicopter magically being destroyed in either of my first 2 play throughs. Lol literally nothing causes it.

User Info: _Rin_

_Rin_
1 month ago#6

Why so salty ?

alex91093
1 month ago#7
_Rin_ posted...
Why so salty ?
Because the game removed all of the fun from the original. Made us wait 20 years for it and charged 60 dollars. Also somehow takes me less time to beat than the original.

User Info: III-URBAN-III

III-URBAN-III
1 month ago#8
alex91093 posted...
Hated this game but I would like remakes of code veronica and 4 because I think they could use changes. This game didn't need the changes they gave it. 4 in my opinion is a fun game but I think people love it way too much solely on the revolutionary over the shoulder perspective. In reality, only the village portion was memorable. The rest of the game doesn't live up to it. Let's fix that. Now for code veronica I'm split because I think the gameplay is great but any time someone speaks it isn't. Let's fix that.

At least someones got the balls to say it, I cant even remember most of RE4, cant even remember the ending.

alex91093
1 month ago#9
III-URBAN-III posted...
At least someones got the balls to say it, I cant even remember most of RE4, cant even remember the ending.
It's a fun game for sure but it could have been a better resident evil game.

User Info: edward18

edward18
1 month ago#10
How do you not remember 4?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. The humiliation of Jill and Nemesis
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A