• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Worst Jill design?

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
4 weeks ago#81
Loki90 posted...
Its very telling how Jill from Remake in 2020 is considered by most people who voted as just as bad as the 2009 Jill Battle Suit.

This new Jill from remake it wasn't done right. She's too masculine. That's why I prefer the Jill battle suit from 2009 which even though is a strong character, is still feminine.
how is she masculine? hav u ever seen a woman in 3d?
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: sailormoonfetis

sailormoonfetis
4 weeks ago#82
And here I thought, Revelations Jill had the worst facial details. Words simply cannot express what I see in this face of Jill:
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/1/4/AAZ607AAAgkm.jpg
The best things about Japan: anime, manga, ryona and sushi.
Sailor Moon, producing ryona since 1992.

User Info: Venage27

Venage27
4 weeks ago#83
Loki90 posted...
Its very telling how Jill from Remake in 2020 is considered by most people who voted as just as bad as the 2009 Jill Battle Suit.

This new Jill from remake it wasn't done right. She's too masculine. That's why I prefer the Jill battle suit from 2009 which even though is a strong character, is still feminine.
I think people voted for RE5 Jill not because of her design being bad or anything but because of she is pretty much a different character, specifically Nina Williams from Tekken. Desing wise, she is pretty good.

Unlike the Remake 3 which is just another tank top borefest which we have seen in so many games, movies etc etc.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

User Info: Dunaris

Dunaris
4 weeks ago#84
I hate Re5 battlesuit Jill. It is a disgrace to the character, blonde does not fit her and she is so pale she looks like she has been dead for a while. Corpse Jill.

Remake 3 Jill is a 50/50 for me. Sometimes she looks good, but in some scenes/angles she looks really weird.
The world is changing. Who has now the strength to stand against the armies of Isengard and Mordor?
- Well, I think I do not.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 weeks ago#85
Dunaris posted...
I hate Re5 battlesuit Jill. It is a disgrace to the character, blonde does not fit her and she is so pale she looks like she has been dead for a while. Corpse Jill.

that's...the point? She basically has been. She's been a science experiment on ice for 5 years.

GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
4 weeks ago#86
Loki90 posted...

no thats just people who are mad about the game that just spam polls. Jill battle suit is still the worst looking outfit. Also I dont see how Remake 3 jill is masculine.
got reviews and more at In My Opinion:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHPzU5Zjg2mAoYpeQgMtUw
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/souledge94/videos/all
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. Worst Jill design?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A