• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I love how the excuses for cutting stuff are

User Info: windice93

windice93
2 months ago#51
sylverlolol posted...
Indeed. What will the whiners cling to if the game ends up being a critical and commercial success just like DOOM Eternal?
I bet you it won’t score higher than 2
(message deleted)

User Info: bodyjam_3

bodyjam_3
2 months ago#53
TheDawnRider posted...
LOL. Is this what you people in denial tell yourselves? Enjoy your future buyer's remorse too.
Besides, with ''cut content'' people mean stuff that was in the original game but is not in this all new upcoming edition of RE3. Since this all new upcoming edition is supposed to be a remake and lacks areas and enemies from the source material is it cutting things.
Is this mekal?

User Info: Allen3388

Allen3388
2 months ago#54
"People just have to stop f***in, we already got enough of these dumb people, stop making these fkin people... you know have your fun just pull out" -bill burr

For the love of god stop making these fkin threads.

User Info: NemesisOgreKing

NemesisOgreKing
2 months ago#55
Nothing was cut. Nothing has been showen/promised and been removed.

If violence isn't the answer, you just aren't using enough of it.
oN THe eiGhTH Day, GoD CReaTeD TuRoK

User Info: FBI9111

FBI9111
2 months ago#56
So I haven’t played the original RE3 in years but if I remember correctly the areas are like uptown/police station/other city area/clocktower/park/hospital/laboratory with some minor areas in between. If I’m reading this topic correctly all of those areas are cut and it’s just the city?
You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray. - Euron Greyjoy

User Info: FBI9111

FBI9111
2 months ago#57
Butthead69 posted...
The Clocktower is no longer explorable, only serves as the background for a bossfight, park segment is gone and Gravedigger boss is gone. The whole game is on Youtube. Watch for yourself and you'll see.

Wasnt the gravedigger shown in a screenshot?

You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray. - Euron Greyjoy

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
2 months ago#58
Hello4438 posted...
Well Jill just stumbled upon this. As if the first two games were &5% or more stumbling upon things.

Capcom is just making games as a business, just how Nintendo does, low budget product, nostalgia selling point and big revenue.
Petition to delay Resident Evil 3 Remake due the Covid-19 virus, its offensive to the millions of victims.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
2 months ago#59
If you hate the game then you're better off complaining about it somewhere that Capcom gives a f*** about because you're not gonna get anywhere by complaining in a place that can't do anything about your complaints.

Screeching at other fans because they like something you don't is just pointless. At that point, you're just spending time on a forum for a game you won't like just to s*** on other people for daring to like it when you don't. Is that really what you want your existence to be?

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
2 months ago#60
Deanyzy posted...
Screeching at other fans because they like something you don't is just pointless.

Oh the irony, didn't you were insulting people and calling them Trump supporters?

Annoying fascist behavior.
Petition to delay Resident Evil 3 Remake due the Covid-19 virus, its offensive to the millions of victims.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3
  3. I love how the excuses for cutting stuff are
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A